3 mor games Mr Monk!

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Luton

Rotherham

Wycombe 

Felt we did well in patches tonight against one of the best teams in the division.

Let down by individual mistakes from usual suspects.

But next three games, no excuses, games we must be winning if we are to get out of this mess!

Who are the usual suspects.....I can imagine who you mean but no one comes out of that with much credit

Brentford were walking through us from a defensive aspect at Will in the first half and to be honest we never really looked like scoring

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Flying V said:

I dont think we deserved anything tonight but no complaints from me. Next three games are winnable especially if we get key players back.

Really? I thought a point would have been well deserved.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Luton

Rotherham

Wycombe 

Felt we did well in patches tonight against one of the best teams in the division.

Let down by individual mistakes from usual suspects.

But next three games, no excuses, games we must be winning if we are to get out of this mess!

Someone asked the question a while back about 4 key games in august, the theee above and qpr.

It was generally made to be that 9 points was a minimum from those 4 games.

I said we’d get 5. I was told if that was the case were fooked. We’re currently on 1. 

I hope I’m wrong. 

Bit of lump it tonight. 
bad defending 

dawson should be trying put that out for corner. Defence switched off where Toney dint. 
wrong man marking Toney for second. Came quick but Dawson dint move. Prob too late to see it tbf. 
midfield wide open first half.