Refunds have Started

Guest Willow Owl

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Mad how it takes a human to call another human on a telephone instead of just paying it back to the credit/debit card or bank

They haven't migrated any of the payment details to the new ticket system for a start. Credit Cards may have been cancelled etc. Just easier to phone people I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

I paid cash. How's that work? 

Dunno mate - maybe an email to advise you to collect the cash as/when convenient to yourself 

I doubt there will be many cash paying season ticket holders to be fair - they should be the ones to prioritise

Everyone else should have a cool looking email sent to them saying that the refund has been issued back to the payment method used.

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, MozzieOwl said:

They haven't migrated any of the payment details to the new ticket system for a start. Credit Cards may have been cancelled etc. Just easier to phone people I guess.

Or they could have asked for details of the account it is to be paid into when asking whether you wanted a refund, vouchers, or gift to the academy etc. Really wasn't difficult 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

DxhW17vXcAYa2Jv.jpg

Mate’s just rung to say he has had his call from the club to process his season ticket refund 

Does your mates surname start with A?

I am just wondering how they are approaching paying people back.

Alphabetically?