WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

18 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Back 3 getting no help & protection from central midfielders

spot on Mog.

Hunt is chasing shadows, ball watching and his positioning is terrible.

They are just slicing through us.

The boy is just not strong enough or aware of what happening around him.

Weak.

• Like 1

Obviously the scoreline is not ideal but I'm actually pretty pleased with our performance so far given our injuries. If we can almost keep up with a side this good while missing several key players, I reckon out first choice XI could give any team in the league a run for their money

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Brentford are a good side. But listening to the this you’d think we’re playing Spain’s 2010 World Cup winning side. 

So true. The differences in teams in the championship is marginal, it’s about setup and tactics, that’s why anyone can beat anyone. My issue is that tactically we are clueless. We seem to be playing to Brentford’s strengths not trying to nullify them.

....Oh and Dawson is crap.

• Like 1

When I look at our squad I thought we’d be awful to watch, playing scruffy long ball football and trying to make a scrap out of every 50/50. It’s weird that we’re actually trying to play football. Weird and brave. Stupid you may even say, to try and make a game of it vs Brentford when you’re missing your best CB your best DCM. 

Ah well, I’m impressed these lot can play, and luckily we won’t play Brentford every week, and Iorfa and Luongo won’t miss every game. Can’t win them all, and neither do we need to. 

Just now, S6ToBerlin said:

Obviously the scoreline is not ideal but I'm actually pretty pleased with our performance so far given our injuries. If we can almost keep up with a side this good while missing several key players, I reckon out first choice XI could give any team in the league a run for their money

WE’VE GOT 3 INJURIES, NOT 10 !!!! 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Sorry but when the last time sky commentators made a mangasm sound about one of our passes? We all heard it. A pure porographicalistic sexy sound from his mouth. 

The best bit was when Rico Henry made an interception. He got there before Harris.

Sky completely glossed over the fact it was a weak pass by Marriott which left Harris chasing it. Instead it was unbelievable work by Henry when in reality it was a pretty routine piece of defending.

F off Sky.

• Like 2