WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I've got more of an issue with Wednesday fans who can't see how good Brentford are and are complaining about Sky saying how good they are, than I am with anything the commentators have said about Brentford being a good side tonight

As you always say its a forum for expressing your opinion.   

• Like 2

Good game of football. We looked really good in that 10 minute spell that resulted in the goal.

Brentford are clearly a good side, we are reminded every minute, we have to stop Toney though. Can’t work out if he is brilliant or we are making him look like Messi? Probably a bit of both.

• Like 3

Disappointed with the score, poor goals, especially their second. But credit where it's due, they are a good side. 

Considering we are missing key defenders and particularly Luongo against a team where midfield was always going to be important, we've done ok. 

It's been a good game to watch, were still in it with another half to play.

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I've got more of an issue with Wednesday fans who can't see how good Brentford are and are complaining about Sky saying how good they are, than I am with anything the commentators have said about Brentford being a good side tonight

Sorry but when the last time sky commentators made a mangasm sound about one of our passes? We all heard it. A pure porographicalistic sexy sound from his mouth. 

Guest Willow Owl

Just got to give it to Brentford. They were the better side first half. 

What do our fans expect. We are a work in progress, Brentford are the finished article.