WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

Brentford playing on the break with quick forwards against our fairly steady defenders and Odubajo who just wanders about like a lost lamb.  Then the marking at the corner well, talk about a mismatch!

It's frustrating because we've been in the game.  They've just got a lot more quality than us.  We're missing Luongo badly though, it's too easy for them in the middle third with the ball to slide it either right or left or straight through, nobody breaking it up.

• Like 3

Just not bothered...

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've got more of an issue with Wednesday fans who can't see how good Brentford are and are complaining about Sky saying how good they are, than I am with anything the commentators have said about Brentford being a good side tonight

Brentford are a quality side as they were last season. We would be fortunate to get a point.

Just now, zzmdu said:

Agree but sky are bumming over them too much.

I've got more of an issue with Wednesday fans who can't see how good Brentford are and are complaining about Sky saying how good they are, than I am with anything the commentators have said about Brentford being a good side tonight

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Odubajo marks their top scorer and danger man who has already got one tonight. 

Not having it. Get Flint on him. 

You would have our best headers on theres personally thats there 2 CB, not sure who Patterson was picking up but a throw up between him and Odubajo to mark Toney.

Not sure why nobody was just a yard back from corner of 6 yard box though to nod it clear.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wooo hooo...keep thi knickers on headmaster....issue...hahaha. UTO.