WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

Just now, FreshOwl said:

We do it all the time. We could lose 4 on the bounce, win 1 then all of a sudden we’re play off bound. Swear we have some of the thickest fans 

They are thick . Banging on we are amazing and could be play off contenders then melting down 3 days later . We aren’t good , we are nowhere near good . Mostly we are up for the fight and that our best hope of staying up . 

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Or if our two centre are where they are meant to be.... in front of the back three, he’s off side. Simple. They keep the line, everyone else plays in front of it. 

Thats my point. If our centre halves are where they are meant to be. Should be within touching distance of the strikers they’re assigned to mark then decide whether to step up.  You cannot play offside if you’re marking spaces. You simply cant know where your opponent is. 

I'm so glad I cancelled my sky subscription, the commentary is doing my head in. At times like this I appreciate the silence of ifollow. 

The pair of commentators fiddling with themselves every time Brentford are on the ball, wish they'd hurry up an cum so they can calm down a bit and shut the fizz up.

Edited by striker
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Oddjob marking their big forward????

Masterclass in tactics

Exactly. That's not Odubajo's 'fault' that.  It's not the first game he's been told to mark some massive, dangerous bloke as one of the smallest people on the pitch.  Pathetic tactics.

• Like 1