Off The Bottom On Saturday?

On 22/10/2020 at 04:13, Wor’Jackie said:

That aged well.👍😐👍

Easy after the event eh? I stand by my comments,one of my preferred 'picks' did score,& had we better dealt with Toney on the day, and not succumbed to losing the easy goal(again!) so quickly,we may well have hung on for a draw,or nicked a winner...

Brentford clearly a good side,but like any good side,they can be beat...Thing is,we dont have to compete with the Brentfords,or promotion climbers,we just need to be  good enough to get to a mid table side this season,anything else is a 'bonus'...

On 20/10/2020 at 22:20, Owls-Fan said:

You know what happens when Owls fans get optimistic,  two home defeats on the way!

Hate to say I told you so but...  meh we are awful.  Can’t even be bothered to brag now I re-found this post. Mods delete 

On 21/10/2020 at 06:19, latemodelchild said:

The optimism shown in this thread is terrifying. Lose tonight and lose on Saturday would be typical Wednesday wouldn't it? I'd love for us to get 4 points out of the next 2 games but really don't see us beating Brentford tonight. I'm still emotionally scarred from the last time we played em. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Morgan Freeman narrator voice: He wasn't wrong.