Champions League 20-21 Thread

bradowl

Guest T Hardy

Big fan of Pep and think his Barca are the best team ever, but if City don’t turn this around I think he’s gonna get a lot of criticism for not winning this trophy after everything he’s spent 

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Big fan of Pep and think his Barca are the best team ever, but if City don’t turn this around I think he’s gonna get a lot of criticism for not winning this trophy after everything he’s spent 

But if he turns it around he cements himself as one of the best managers ever. Big 45 mins for him as he got the 1st half wrong

11 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Got his selection wrong. Fernandinho has to play imo. Zinchencko done well, but I prefer cancelo too

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

To be fair, at half time in Paris people were saying Pep got it wrong... they were quiet after the match 

Fair play rotating his players like for like etc, but imo not picking one of his DMs in a one off game is an error. Hes gambled, when he didn't need to imo 

John stones back to his old self. 

KDB having a poor game. Think what he said in the press was quite interesting. Seems like he felt the pressure rather than thrived on it.

Avoid backing Belgium for the euros too

6 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Fair play rotating his players like for like etc, but imo not picking one of his DMs in a one off game is an error. Hes gambled, when he didn't need to imo 

Flip side of starting with all your attackers is you have fewer options on the bench to get you a goal if you’re chasing the game as well