Probable lineup

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

We need our strongest side out to get something from this but I can see why we might rest a few. I doubt it will be the same team as last time that starts.

Agree. Paterson & Kachunga seemed absolutely spent when they both came off so wouldn't be surprised to see either Brown replace Kachunga if he's fit or Marriott replace Paterson.

We have a midweek game every week for what seems like ages now, we need to keep it fresh and rest and rotate a few or we will be having the medical room full again.

Brentford not really as important as the following three in my opinion.

Unless one of the centre backs that have been out are going to be fit, I'd expect Monk to go with the team and formation that he employed against Birmingham, but perhaps with Brown coming into the team somewhere if he's fit.

Personally though, I'd rather see us revert to 3-5-2 again (especially if Brown is fit), and put Odubajo on the right of the three. Major reservations about his tackling in the box and his potential to give penalties away, but we need some modicum of pace at the back in the absence of Iorfa. Otherwise though, I much prefer 3-5-2, and would like to see Reach at LWB again, and Harris on the right.

1 hour ago, Jonboy42 said:

Early doors someone needs to put Toney into row z.

He went off injured on Saturday.

Shown after the game with strapping/bandage covering his knee and limping quite badly.

Hopefully a doubt for Wednesday night.:rolleyes:

• Like 1