Pafos FC

6 hours ago, Hookowl said:

γιατί απολύθηκε ο διευθυντής

4 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Δεν έχω την ομιχλώδη ιδέα, είναι όλα ελληνικά για μένα!

All Greek to me. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chriss said:

State of this squad, how you can slap this lot together and expect it to workout I'll never know. Must be some right personalities in that dressing room.. image.png.fa8c16a9aa3f2bed75492b027bd88a4b.png

Hutch will sort this lot out in no time when he's installed as player manager. We'll be calling for him as our manager at the end of October.

57 minutes ago, Chriss said:

State of this squad, how you can slap this lot together and expect it to workout I'll never know. Must be some right personalities in that dressing room.. image.png.fa8c16a9aa3f2bed75492b027bd88a4b.png

Not necessarily disagreeing, but How would you know without knowing any of the players??  🤷‍♂️’slap this lot together’ do you know their backgrounds? 

Edited by FreshOwl

This thread just made me cough on my Costa 

lol

And id only just done it 5 minutes earlier reading that a journo from the New Yorker magazine got sacked having a crafty hand shandy while on a boring zoom meeting.

But left the video on....:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Chriss said:

By the law of averages that squad must contain some of the Centre Backs Carlos rejected before we signed JVA

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Nero said:

By the law of averages that squad must contain some of the Centre Backs Carlos rejected before we signed JVA

You really think Carlos selected JVA..🙄