Do You Expect Us To Stay Up?

I actually do now for the first time.

We still lack a proper goal scorer but I'm generally happy with the players brought in and players like Paterson and Flint are made of the right stuff.

Please let the home form improve though, if we can get to zero this week then it's been a good start

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'm looking way past staying up

I think we can be a force in this division

I think we should be able to give anyone a good game but the -12 will be too much for us to overcome and be genuine challengers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I actually do now for the first time.

We still lack a proper goal scorer but I'm generally happy with the players brought in and players like Paterson and Flint are made of the right stuff.

Please let the home form improve though, if we can get to zero this week then it's been a good start

I think it would be more than good, would be a fantastic start.

I believe we will stay up. Looking at the league, previous teams you would fear some teams, I can't think of 1 team that should be too good for us. 

• Like 1

The league doesn't look a strong one this year and there looks to be some very poor sides which will help us. Still think we will struggle.

We have made a good start with the win at Brum, the real test will come when we lose two or three on the bounce weill we then crumble like last year or will we be able to bounce back ? If we can we will stay up, if we cant we wont.

• Like 3