Shame Radio Sheffield decided to go to Oakwell for the last five minutes, when they weren’t even playing due to an injury.

Had to find out the final whistle had gone and we had won on here.

• Like 1

Yes it was bizarre that......the guy at barnsley rambling on for 5 minutes ( i timed it as i was counting down the i jury gime) with absolytely nothing happening on the pitch. I switched off out of frustration and found tge full time from bbc website.

What on earth were they thinking?

• Like 1

Would be far better if the club could put its own commentary on Ifollow..

The Radio Sheffield commentary switching about all over the place is not what we’re paying for. 
Brian Laws is not very good either. Seems to have trouble getting the right words out half the time

I paid to watch yesterday but even so trying to watch the final stages while some prat was whining on about Barnsley and Rotherham was just dreadful. Felt sorry for those that just had the audio feed who would have had no idea how the game was ending.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Would be far better if the club could put its own commentary on Ifollow..

The Radio Sheffield commentary switching about all over the place is not what we’re paying for. 
Brian Laws is not very good either. Seems to have trouble getting the right words out half the time

I paid to watch yesterday but even so trying to watch the final stages while some prat was whining on about Barnsley and Rotherham was just dreadful. Felt sorry for those that just had the audio feed who would have had no idea how the game was ending.

Also noticed that yday about brian laws..he wer struggling big time..usually spot on

3 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Yes it was bizarre that......the guy at barnsley rambling on for 5 minutes ( i timed it as i was counting down the i jury gime) with absolytely nothing happening on the pitch. I switched off out of frustration and found tge full time from bbc website.

What on earth were they thinking?

I understand why they went over as Barnsley were awarded a penalty, but their player was down injured a while, so why on earth couldn’t they have gone back to our match, which ultimately finished before Barnsley even took their penalty 🤯

Edited by sexpistol
10 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Also noticed that yday about brian laws..he wer struggling big time..usually spot on

Hope he's okay. Could be a sign he's struggling with summat.

why do we always panic,in the last ten minutes cost us loads last season and already once this nearly twice if there pushing on in the last ten leave someone forward hit them on the break push them back 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

why do we always panic,in the last ten minutes cost us loads last season and already once this nearly twice if there pushing on in the last ten leave someone forward hit them on the break push them back 

Because the home team are always going to Chuck the kitchen sink at it last ten mins. Good to see us hang on for a change. If I have a frustration it’s that we weren’t out of sight by then. Really need to start killing teams off when we are on top like that

49 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

As I stated before,dont understand it pal,we were as comfy as I have ever seen us in a game,was easy tbh,then we seem to sit 10metres deeper and invite pressure,doing it nearly every game now..QPR was another example,but was a tougher game than brum..

3 minutes ago, brando said:

As I stated before,dont understand it pal,we were as comfy as I have ever seen us in a game,was easy tbh,then we seem to sit 10metres deeper and invite pressure,doing it nearly every game now..QPR was another example,but was a tougher game than brum..

you,d think we would learn from last seasons mistakes,but we just seem to have gone back into the old ways its like we always think 1 goal is enough