Gillingham v. Sheffield Weds 1979/80 programme for postponed game?

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well.

Does anyone know if there was a programme issued for the postponed game away to Gillingham (79/80)  or more to the point have a copy which they are prepared to sell to me?

Obviously, I will pay a good price for it.

The game should have been played on New Year's Day and if I remember correctly it was called off late morning so a programme must have been printed for the game.   (The re-arranged game has the programme with the new date on the cover)

Many thanks,

Roland

Email  roland161265@hotmail.com

Telephone. 07716975030

I arrived at the ground that day and within 10 minutes of arriving heard on the radio it was called off. There was a few complaints afterwards that the radio had

been informed well in advance and had not got round to broadcasting it because it was a 3rd division match. It was the game after BDM.

Dint have the programme though 

• Like 1

The games over that holiday we’re ludicrous. We got Reading away the Friday before Christmas, pigs at home Boxing Day, Carlisle away Saturday after Christmas and Gillingham away New Years Day. Nearly 1,000 miles travelled. Pigs got 3 home games and us away. 

6 hours ago, Lombado said:

I got as far as London on the supporters club coach. No programme sellers in evidence there...sorry.

I'm pretty sure we went past Houses of Parliament about 10 mins before it was called off. I was still sobering up. Reyt headache.