BBC still haven’t fixed this

Guest thetallowl

4 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It's been revisited again now by around a million extra people though now that it has featured on Owlstalk.....

What was wrong with it anyway?  No dont answer that. I don't care.

It's an iPhone

13 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Ahhhhhh now I see it

They’ve spelt Jwow wrong

No It's Joao, though it should have an accent over the a.

Conway played for them.  Lee for us.

That doesn't particularly look like Lucas in the photo, but it might be,

I give up.

36 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Not related but what was the situation a few years ago. Did a player get two yellows but not sent off, then a team mate got mistaken later sent off? can’t remember but would be about 2008 ish? 

It was at Huddersfield, about 2013ish I'd guess? Helan got booked twice in the first half but wasn't sent off, because the ref mixed him up with Antonio.

Easy mistake to make, I remember Helan dribbling round two and curling one in the top corner that season (vs Charlton) and I was convinced Antonio had scored it. Probably because it wasn't the kind of behaviour we came to expect from Helan.

12 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I've cancelled my TV licence i protest but a strange looking Commer van from the 1970s has rocked up outside and it is pointing a strange phallic device on its roof straight at my house. Anyone got any ideas?

Has the Commer come to a full stop?

6 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

It was at Huddersfield, about 2013ish I'd guess? Helan got booked twice in the first half but wasn't sent off, because the ref mixed him up with Antonio.

Easy mistake to make, I remember Helan dribbling round two and curling one in the top corner that season (vs Charlton) and I was convinced Antonio had scored it. Probably because it wasn't the kind of behaviour we came to expect from Helan.

The beginning and end of Helens contributions in a Wednesday shirt 

On 18/10/2020 at 09:57, Pablo Bonvin said:

I've cancelled my TV licence i protest but a strange looking Commer van from the 1970s has rocked up outside and it is pointing a strange phallic device on its roof straight at my house. Anyone got any ideas?

Internet sex shop delivery. Nothing to worry about, I get them all the time.