Lets All Be Friends!!

4 hours ago, SwintonLad99 said:

As the title says! There is a real touch of teamwork and togetherness within the whole squad and coaches, a group of players who are willing to play for the badge and show some balls out there, something we have missed in the last few seasons. It has been a very good start to a difficult season, the whole club has responded fantastic, from Chansiri to the players it is clear everybody is pulling in the right way. 

If we go through a rough patch, don't turn on players and demand sackings. Let's support the club and help us remain our championship status and stick 2 fingers up at the EFL. I hope Covid1-9 buggers off, because if so i will be having a party in Hillsborough park to celebrate staying up, and you're all invited!  

All love from SwintonLad, im off for another beer. Love you all, take care  God Bless

Up the foooking Wednesday whooo 

Stick it up your arse pal. 

WaWaW??

Had about 5 straight posts deleted tonight, 10 messages in my inbox warning me, lol.

It's a shame really, I have always posted on here with my heart, as I have always done.

Recently though, sections of this site has become unbearable to say the least, As a result, I will call that out as I see it, without fear or favour.  

In essence if part of the site is going down the shitteer, I will say so.  

If it means I get a perma ban, so be it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ronio said:

WaWaW??

Had about 5 straight posts deleted tonight, 10 messages in my inbox warning me, lol.

It's a shame really, I have always posted on here with my heart, as I have always done.

Recently though, sections of this site has become unbearable to say the least, As a result, I will call that out as I see it, without fear or favour.  

In essence if part of the site is going down the shitteer, I will say so.  

If it means I get a perma ban, so be it.

I've had a few of them recently. Back in day on here you could say what you felt like. It’s becoming like North Korea on here. 
lol