The N word..

Guest Therealrealist

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

So still none of the outfit who wer cryin when he left..strange that..it’s always the same mob who end up being rey5 about most wednesday stuff..yet we get shouted down by a Lou£ and noisy minority🥴

I would have liked Dave  to have stayed, he gave us a potential option if needed.....he wasnt kept on,& i accepted it,haven't posted my opinion on it since i heard he had left.

I accepted the Club,& the managers decision.

IF only the monk 'haters' would do the same

I think Nuhiu would have been a good option to have late on in games but he wasn't good value anymore, so I can see why we let him go. He was on low wages to start with but they'd crept up over the years. Certainly not big wages but for a bit part player he wasn't value. We've now got better players who are on less money. Maybe not for that last 10 minutes but they can actually contribute for a full game.

I liked the big lad but times move on, so must we.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

Most fouls conceded in a season, the stream of late goals we conceded. 

That doesn’t sound like evidence or facts. It sounds like opinions. Here’s one for you, Nuhiu scored more goals in injury time, than any other player in the league last season. Facts>Feelings! 

Use of "brigade" in that way signals the approach of an idiot, as clearly as a leper clapping his bell. 

The sane view would seem to be that we will miss Nuhiu in inverse relation to the quality of replacements. On the face of it we have traded up. Pessimists, of whom I am not one, are entitled to argue that we haven't exactly had a feast of front player goals. So far. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Philb125 said:

That doesn’t sound like evidence or facts. It sounds like opinions. Here’s one for you, Nuhiu scored more goals in injury time, than any other player in the league last season. Facts>Feelings! 

How many did he score late on , out of interest ?

14 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Now, this is going to sound very 2020 but if you assess our squad in full,  we have the best squad we have had for many years. Even better than the play off team, I said this a few weeks ago and got a bit of mouth.

According to FIFA 20 we have our best starting 11, that is without adding Marriott and Flint.

I know we take FIFA with a pinch of salt but it is pretty accurate.

We were missing Iorfa, Lees and Brown today but looked good.

The new players are also still settling in.

In part I agree - I'd still have Hopper and the two full backs over what we've got, but on the whole we've got a better balance; more depth and more energy. This means we can afford to 'miss' players and rotate throughout periods with a heavy fixture list, which we struggled with in 2015-2017 due to the lack of squad depth.

5 hours ago, the monk said:

How many did he score late on , out of interest ?

E994F23D-E5F4-486D-8CAA-AFD6589D2C72.thumb.png.dcefdac4b5951c69e9d6ee98f392ef4b.png

In all comps, 5 injury time goals (4 if just championship) and 1 in 89th minute. He did a lot more than give away fouls as some have stated. But hey ho. They know what their eyes tell them rather than actual facts, stars to back the argument. 

Still can’t believe the big fella was so divisive. He cost nowt, earned less than most of our other strikers, always gave his all and seemed to love our club more than many of the posters on here let alone his overpaid, hardly played colleagues. 

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

E994F23D-E5F4-486D-8CAA-AFD6589D2C72.thumb.png.dcefdac4b5951c69e9d6ee98f392ef4b.png

In all comps, 5 injury time goals (4 if just championship) and 1 in 89th minute. He did a lot more than give away fouls as some have stated. But hey ho. They know what their eyes tell them rather than actual facts, stars to back the argument. 

Still can’t believe the big fella was so divisive. He cost nowt, earned less than most of our other strikers, always gave his all and seemed to love our club more than many of the posters on here let alone his overpaid, hardly played colleagues. 

All when chasing games , not the same as coming on to see games out. FACTS