The N word..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

NUIHU..the ‘we are goin to miss him’ brigade cudnt have been more wrong..Paterson and even flint are a massive step up..well pleased we allready look a lot better team than last season

I mean I’d feel more secure bringing him on for last 15 to close the game out than anyone else in the squad. I don’t think we have a player who can hold it up like he does. I guess it’s not as binary as him or Paterson. It be awesome to have both! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
22 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Once again, I thought that he would have been a better option on the bench than Rhodes

That’s irrelevant cus Rhodes didn’t come on..and neither would nuihu if he was still here..hence we don’t need him and we won’t miss him..despite a few I’ll informed telling us otherwise

Guest Therealrealist

So still none of the outfit who wer cryin when he left..strange that..it’s always the same mob who end up being rey5 about most wednesday stuff..yet we get shouted down by a Lou£ and noisy minority🥴

Now, this is going to sound very 2020 but if you assess our squad in full,  we have the best squad we have had for many years. Even better than the play off team, I said this a few weeks ago and got a bit of mouth.

According to FIFA 20 we have our best starting 11, that is without adding Marriott and Flint.

I know we take FIFA with a pinch of salt but it is pretty accurate.

We were missing Iorfa, Lees and Brown today but looked good.

The new players are also still settling in.