Paterson

Hes a grafter,works very hard,dont think hes fully fit yet,put himself about that header was just a fraction wide literally a few inches.

Yep promising start hes still finding his feet within a new set up and system,as are a few to be fair.

We need to start winning our home games.if we can dominate a game in the way weve done today we wont go far wrong in whats a VERY difficult season

6 hours ago, Pressman 1 said:

Yep looks good massive upgrade on nuhiu just needs a goal unlucky today with that header 

Paterson indeed looks a good player but comparing him to Nuhiu is like comparing apples and pears - they’re two different types of player. Nuhiu is a centre-forward whereas Paterson so far looks like more of an all-round forward and could probably play off a centre-forward and possibly play the centre-forward role if needed. To me, Paterson looks like he wants to work the channels rather than play with his back to goal. I don’t think Monk wants to play with a “plant your foot, use your arse and elbows, back to goal” forward; I think he wants his forwards facing the opposition goal. 

Monk seems to want busy forwards that can press the defence. As much as I liked Nuhiu, he wouldn’t have fitted into a high press style of play like we employed today. Paterson did. 

• Like 1

Loved his tireless effort and controlled aggression. 

Epitomised after one of our attacks Brum hit us on a very fast breakaway and Paterson raced back all the way to our box. Impressive. 

Does seems to lack quality and know-how as a striker. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steelerian said:

Does the truth hurt?

Harris is utter garbage. Everyone knows it. 

The truth is we got 3 points yet some people still want to be negative.

Does us getting 3 points with Harris in the team hurt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1