Paterson

23 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Reyt fuckingnuisance!

Horrible to play against. I like him.

Exactly type of player we have needed. Puts a real shift in and works back made one of tackles of game insecond half.

• Like 3

Guest domSWFC

Paterson is a horrible footballer. Roughs up defenders then falls over when they give it back. Wins headers, and when he doesn't pressures the defender into giving away possession. Chases everything, just an absolute nightmare of a striker to play against. 

I love him already. 

1 hour ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Love him, not been a number 9 long, he will only get better if we stick with him.

Marriott and Windass will be battling to be his partner.

They are similar players, quick and hard working.

We’re already reaping the benefits of him spending some time with Garry “the Striker Whisperer” Monk.

A good hard working player. Surprised Cardiff didn't play him more under Neil Harris and keep him. I said at the time when he was rumoured to be signing, that I'd seen quite a lot of him at Cardiff in his first couple of seasons there he was quality and one of their best players. I think he's a smart signing and he's ideal for a team starting the season on minus points. I reckon he'll become more key for us as the season progresses. 

2 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Love him, not been a number 9 long, he will only get better if we stick with him.

Marriott and Windass will be battling to be his partner.

They are similar players, quick and hard working.

If we change to a 4-3-3 at some point during the season, I think they'd make a decent interchangeable effective front three. A front three that would be difficult to play against. 

He reminds me of all the times we’ve got done over by a technically limited but absolute shi5thouse of a centre forward

I think he will be frustrating at times and won’t score as many as we’d like, but could be a great signing , definitely has the attitude that will endear him to our fanbase