A Potentially Massive Result

4 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Few different players though, hopefully with a different mentality...that spreads through the team.

Havent seen a Wednesday team run that much for a couple of years

Some different players, yes, but not an entirely new squad.

Especially after what happened against QPR, it could have been really damaging to concede another late equaliser today.

• Like 2

Yeah agree. 

We sat deep, was rubbish with the ball in the last 10 or 15 minutes, and Hogan had that one chance. Looked offside but maybe odabajo was playing him on.

However it was their only real chance and with the amount of times we have conceded late their confidence is probably shot. Hopefully this will give them a lot more confidence to be composed towards the end of the game. Flint is a good signing too but will also help and probably did today

• Like 1

Cut the defecit to safety from 12 to 7 points after 5 only games....and only 4 more to get off the bottom. Good going.

Before the season started i thought wed catch barnsley rovrum wycombe and luton. Weve got 3 of those coming up in october. We need to be looking at 7 points minimum from those 3.

We do that and well comfortably stay up, by the look of it

• Love 1

Shows the fine margins again just like qpr. Where we didn’t get the second and paid yet today we got away with it. We seem to go at it right from the off which is great if we take the chances.

At the moment we’d be outside the playoffs so the team is doing well. Great to hear Flint coming in without training and commanding this well. A blow for Borner.

If we set a target of six games then we aren’t too far off. Especially with a surprise win on Wednesday which could’ve been more likely with the crowd.

if we are on 0 points this time next week whilst the league is still in its infancy at the bottom it would be a great achievement 

• Like 3

Think it’s going to be a very tense season 

we don’t seem to have the cutting edge yet maybe that comes in time to go and extend a lead to 2/3 goals which means we are always going to be under the cosh in the last 10-15 minutes 

our efforts are their to be seen and watching games like that I actually feel like I’ve played init especially at the end 

this season will send me grey but the wins are much deserved 

can’t help but thinking we need something else that said when our defence is up and running maybe we are set piece masters