GET IN THERE !!! (THREAD)

Just saw another comment from GM about this week, that I hadn't thought of earlier.

Not going to add pressure of expectations, but this week could be momentous! I had pictured getting to 0 points would still be a couple of weeks away, but IF we can get a result from Brentford and Luton - our next 2 games, both at home - we could be out of the minus AND if we manage to do so, I'd say we've reclaimed Fortress Hillsborough!

Believe - UTO!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Just saw another comment from GM about this week, that I hadn't thought of earlier.

Not going to add pressure of expectations, but this week could be momentous! I had pictured getting to 0 points would still be a couple of weeks away, but IF we can get a result from Brentford and Luton - our next 2 games, both at home - we could be out of the minus AND if we manage to do so, I'd say we've reclaimed Fortress Hillsborough!

Believe - UTO!!!

It would be a huge ask but if we could get to that target after this week, what a statement it would on so many levels. Form of Hillsborough turned around, Monk showing he is the right man for the job, the squad on a high with confidence with deduction cleared away. Take it 1 game at a time, be tough vs Brentford but they have lost players and we should be confident to match them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Believe - UTO!!!

Let's chuffing smash it - no reason why we can't. 

Get at least 3 points from this week and my todger will be taking some reyt hammer Satdi neyt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brando said:

Well done yes,I agree,

But tactically inlast 10 struggling..

Need to kill games off 

We won by hanging in and making sure we didnt' run up the other end of the pitch and get caught on the counter attack and concede a goal and lose points

The key is to score another goal earlier on 👍

Owlstalk Shop

On 17/10/2020 at 17:03, Kagoshimaowl said:

Huge result.

Flint was a man mountain at the back. Not sure what the formation was though!

Flint was the type of signing we needed when Glen Loovens.. 

Strong, big charachter no nonsense and a leader. Dare I say it a, Nigel Pearson God we've missed that sort of gnarly awkward cb that dosent like to budge an inch when the balls in the air. 

Could have as much if not more impact on our season than former favourite Hector.