ifollow

24 minutes ago, slow83 said:

I’ll tell you where, organised criminals. Do your research.

Worse still your ripping off the club you support, well done.

Wow. The real criminals are Football clubs and sky ripping people off for as much money as they can whilst paying players astronomical wages.

Well done on taking the moral high ground.

• Like 1

So I'm listening to ifollow and we are hanging on with about a minute to go and they cut to Barnsley where we get an in depth report about a Barnsly player being injured. Not good enough and not what i paid for I paid to listen to our game not theres

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

Wow. The real criminals are Football clubs and sky ripping people off for as much money as they can whilst paying players astronomical wages.

Well done on taking the moral high ground.

You tell yourself that, take responsibility for what you’re doing. After all you’re posting it on a public forum.......

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, slow83 said:

You tell yourself that, take responsibility for what you’re doing. After all you’re posting it on a public forum.......

Don’t worry I’m responsible for what I’m doing and I’d encourage others to do so.

going around the grounds is ridiculous 

without the video portion i would still be in suspense 

Owls defending a late push by Birmingham who are pressing towards goal and off we go around the grounds

Shocking policy .  Don't Barnsley fans have opportunity to listen to the game via iFollow?????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

Don’t worry I’m responsible for what I’m doing and I’d encourage others to do so.

@Owlstalk i assume this site isn’t condoning, or turning a blind eye, to illegal streaming? (and ripping Sheffield Wednesday off) 

• Haha 2

Just now, owls maniac said:

It’s clearly a very basic product, where they just hook up radio Sheffield’s commentary, meaning we get to hear plenty about a game we don’t give a throw about. For what we pay there should be a commentary team there exclusively following that game. 

they usually do have their own commentary team

I think that the pandemic has forced this crap arrangement 

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

It’s clearly a very basic product, where they just hook up radio Sheffield’s commentary, meaning we get to hear plenty about a game we don’t give a throw about. For what we pay there should be a commentary team there exclusively following that game. 

There was last season Rob O'Neil and John Pearson time the club rethought things and bought them back. The last 5 minutes of commentary was unacceptable

My take on it is that sky sports is about £25 a month , Netflix and Disney are both £6 a month for a lot of content . You could possibly pay as much as £70 a month if you bought every match on I Follow for that money the quality and service needs to be the same if not better than the above. Yes on I follow your specifically paying to watch Wednesday but the product they supply ain’t good enough IMO. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whitecap Owl said:

going around the grounds is ridiculous 

without the video portion i would still be in suspense 

Owls defending a late push by Birmingham who are pressing towards goal and off we go around the grounds

Shocking policy .  Don't Barnsley fans have opportunity to listen to the game via iFollow?????

Just watch Gillette Soccer Sat at the same time Ifollow is always at least 3 mins behind 

Ifollow is a joke its so bad its untrue if i could get a decent FM signal i wouldn't subscribe at all and even then i missed our goal because it wouldn't come back on until about the 53rd min 

You lot moan about RS  sit here wishing i could get RS clearly 

Just now, Whitecap Owl said:

Radio Sheffield apologized on P/G

Hope they fix the cutting away moving forward..... my guess is NO

They've done that for years. Constantly going round the grounds when nothings happened, and chatting about random crap during the game instead of telling us what the hell is going on.

Working abroad and paid to watch todays game, knowing I could not watch live. It says the game pass is valid until 19th, but how the hell do I watch it? there is absolutely nothing on ifollow and I am ready to chuck my PC out of the hotel window! Been fannying around for nearly half an hour seeing nothing but the effing score!

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!🤪