ifollow

15 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Depends what you're used to in fairness, I guess. I use a lot of dedicated streaming services for work and freelance stuff - Twitch, YouTube etc - and iFollow absolutely seems like it's been designed by a bunch of suited old lads at the EFL, rather than an actual multimedia internet company.

I suppose so. I only expected the long view pictures and some commentary so I am happy. 

I’ve not used twitch and only used YouTube for match highlights, music videos etc. What kind of extra stuff do those services offer? Genuine question not being sarcastic.

• Like 1

I honestly dont know why anyone wastes their time and money with Ifollow .

I have IPTV and just watched the first half no issues. Full commentary great picture. 

The statement the club put out is a joke when they can’t even provide a proper service especially for the amount that is charged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

I have IPTV and just watched the first half no issues. Full commentary great picture. 

The statement the club put out is a joke when they can’t even provide a proper service especially for the amount that is charged.

Slow clap to you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

Completely agree. 

The club can do one when it comes to lectures on morals. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Report from the land of no morals

my service has worked fine. No buffering, full match build up from about 2.45. Only issue is that it’s Birminghams

coverage but they have been very complimentary 

just need to finish our chances now

Mines the same but I couldn’t give a monkeys. Just happy to watch the match.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

Same on I-follow but my money goes 100% to Sheffield Wednesday, where does yours go?

The few people here with I-follow issues are having tech problems with their own kit but some are blaming the club. I can confidently say that, as an absolute technological novice ive not had a single problem and I’ve watched all the games since the restart.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, slow83 said:

Same on I-follow but my money goes 100% to Sheffield Wednesday, where does yours go?

The few people here with I-follow issues are having tech problems with their own kit but some are blaming the club. I can confidently say that, as an absolute technological novice ive not had a single problem and I’ve watched all the games since the restart.

My money goes to the bloke who provides me with a good service at a reasonable price.

5 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

My money goes to the bloke who provides me with a good service at a reasonable price.

I’ll tell you where, organised criminals. Do your research.

Worse still your ripping off the club you support, well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1