ifollow

Mine's working fine both video and audio, but wasn't able to pay on PayPal - tried four times and just got a nonspecific 'there has been an error, please try again' every time. Missed first 4min as a result.

Hate using my card on sites like this, where the security seems massively questionable and they don't let you disable cookies.

Farce, hate this service, it's awful.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

It’s always seems ok to me. I prefer the club commentary on home games to the Radio Sheffield one on away, but to me the main thing is that I see the game.

Depends what you're used to in fairness, I guess. I use a lot of dedicated streaming services for work and freelance stuff - Twitch, YouTube etc - and iFollow absolutely seems like it's been designed by a bunch of suited old lads at the EFL, rather than an actual multimedia internet company.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1

When you look at the cardboard fan cut out, it illustrates how a collective madness engulfed us durng the early months of Covid.

Go on admit it, who paid actual cash for the club to stick a card board cut out, on match days.

I bet the stewards are thinking, not this again, when putting them out. Madness.

• Like 1