ifollow

2 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

Not sure about that one mate 

A last question for you:

I've missed the ludicrous deadline for the Brentford, game , which is surely designed to trap more STHs into paying cash upfront, after they have already paid for the game.

Why can I pay upfront for the Brum game, on the day of the game and presumably the day of the Brentford game, but have to sign up 6 days prior for the pass?  This means there can't be a technical reason and its a trap to rip off STHs.

9 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

A last question for you:

I've missed the ludicrous deadline for the Brentford, game , which is surely designed to trap more STHs into paying cash upfront, after they have already paid for the game.

Why can I pay upfront for the Brum game, on the day of the game and presumably the day of the Brentford game, but have to sign up 6 days prior for the pass?  This means there can't be a technical reason and its a trap to rip off STHs.

It’s because Brentford game is on sky so for some reason you have to apply for the pass earlier - the normal I follow home games I’ve ordered the pass on the day 

I have had no problems with ifollow ( tempting fate) other than I get commentary for home games but not away games.

I get sound, coaches ranting etc, but not commentary. Not a big deal.

Last time I asked about this somebody did suggest a fix but can’t remember what it was.

Any help appreciated.

With Brentford game being on Sky you can always download the NOW tv app and buy a Sky Sports day pass for game. I think it's £9.99 for a one day pass. 

Weekly and monthly passes work out a lot cheaper. 

I think someone said other day on here that red button games are available now on NOW tv. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

With Brentford game being on Sky you can always download the NOW tv app and buy a Sky Sports day pass for game. I think it's £9.99 for a one day pass. 

Weekly and monthly passes work out a lot cheaper. 

I think someone said other day on here that red button games are available now on NOW tv. 

Thanks, therefore if your a STH & missed the 6 day deadline, you now have to pay upfront for a game you've already paid up front for.

But not to worry I'll get the refund at the end of my multi year deal.

And it's all your fault BradOwl.