BIRMINGHAM CITY - V - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY omdt

Great OP M'Lord

Given the ale situation in the Nun's, can I suggest you ask the landlord to get a couple of barrels of Bishop's Finger in? Although from a Southern brewery 'tis a goodly drop and then you could have a Bishop's Finger in the Nun's Chuff...

2-0 Owls btw

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

Got to be looking to win this one today, don't think we will get ought vs Brentford so need to close the gap 

Brentford have taken 4 points from their first 4 games there is no game in this league that isn’t winnable. 
They definitely are not the side they were last season losing Watkins and Benrahma. 

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Birmingham not scored more than 1 goal in a game since June. :duntmatter:

That's knackered it. 

• Haha 4

Hopefully a good solid display today and three points.

A lot of these games this season are likely to be tight and I'd normally go for a draw but we need to start winning some of them.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Brentford have taken 4 points from their first 4 games there is no game in this league that isn’t winnable. 
They definitely are not the side they were last season losing Watkins and Benrahma. 

Thats true but still I think they be 2 good 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Birmingham not scored more than 1 goal in a game since June. :duntmatter:

I’m not going to even bother watching the game now

We all know what’s going to happen FFS

Wednesday’s got this today! Feeling good about bagging 3 away and bringing home the goods. Sign-ons will have a fine debut. Expect goals from a new shirt. UTO. 

“It’s hard to disagree with Karanka here.

Wednesday performances this season haven’t been reflective of where they are in the table and they will arrive in Birmingham feeling they can take three points from this afternoon’s game.”
That from Ned Holmes at https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/birminghams-aitor-karanka-makes-sheffield-wednesday-claim-ahead-of-championship-clash/ 

Just seen team arriving at St. Andrew's on Instagram and Aden Flint is there, so I'm guessing he's either going straight in or coming off the bench at some point.