BIRMINGHAM CITY - V - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY omdt

Not confident today, wish I was. Don't know why, I don't rate Karanka's teams, dull as dishwater (yes, I'm aware of the irony and it's an easy invitation for Monk detractors to comment), but their front two as good as any in this league and likely to cause our makeshift defence problems. 

Not expecting Iorfa or Lees to be fit, putting flint straight in is a big call.

Hopefully Brown is fit, otherwise think we'll struggle going forward and end up just booting it forward for most of the game.

Injuries are a concern, hence reluctantly going for a draw, 1-1. Hope it's one of those day when Wednesday surprise me against the odds and we win though. 

I'd expect Marriott to be on the bench, Windass and Paterson will start I'd of thought.

I think he will always start Paterson looking forward due to his physicality, so for me, it'll be a case of who partners him while ever we have a front 2.

• Like 1

No keep it tight nonsense with a makeshift defence, high press keep them in their own half as much as possible. Dawson, Palmer, Flint, Van, Moses, Windass, Luongo, Baz, Harris, Patterson, Marriott. 

image.thumb.png.2ed6695b4eb2f3da22da6780fb9551e2.png.9db7ac12842ca16e22c0e917c1b1ca61.png

c4d85da8cc22d5aae065610e0f35aa93.gif.abd1d225087e1449504b1eaefd1e381d.gif

"Good morning, Gimbal Walk International,  Norma speaking"

"Gimbal walk International? I wanted to get through to Owlstalks HQ"

"Oh, hello Snooty, it's Norma"

"Norma, what the blazes is going on?"

"We're still Owlstalks Snooty,  but we're a subsidiary of Gimbal walk International now. We haven't had the sign on the front changed yet. It's a bit like the Preston stand.."

"Well look, never mind all that, where is he. Where's Hargreaves?"

"He's gone for a walk"

"Page Hall?"

"I doubt it dear. Is it anything I can help you with. It's not about that furloughs money is it?"

"Christ no, I've given up on that. It's the bloody reactions. I can't see who's reacting to posts."

"Oh yes, the phones never stopped ringing. To be honest he was in the basement last night messing about with the super computer"

"Well he's broken it!"

"I'll say. He'd got hair again when he came back up."

"Good God!"

"I know"

"Well, when is it going to be fixed?"

"I think you have to be a member now"

"I am a member"

"No, I think you have to have a gold member"

"Gold member! Good lord! "

"Yes. You can pay in bits though. And you do get a special gold members key for the executive toilets in the dressing room section"

peneoro1.jpg.9d57543fe52a4c4b14552144e1ad90e9.jpg

"This is straight out of the Chansiri playbook. So that's that is it.?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Right well. To be expected after the neg loss I suppose. Getting like bloody Korea"

"Oh, one other thing while you're on Snooty. He's bought Snoot Hall and taken loans out against it to buy a load of Amazon gear."

"FFS"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Reyt, we've got a few more ingredients for the promotion pie. Nah gerraht there and mix it. 

0 - 10 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Marriott (3) Paterson (3) Windass (3) Rhodes (1)

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS 

You had to go and exaggerate didn’t you.

I mean, come on - as if Rhodes would score one of our 10 goals!!!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

Got to be looking to win this one today, don't think we will get ought vs Brentford so need to close the gap 

Brentford have taken 4 points from their first 4 games there is no game in this league that isn’t winnable. 
They definitely are not the side they were last season losing Watkins and Benrahma.