Next 7 games - make or break time?

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

No one else would be able to keep us up? Why? 

Because it would be a massive ask,if the players morale,and results,were so bad,that we were to find ourselves in a dire relegation position despite everything that monk & his team,had done...Its highly unlikely that a new face could turn it around...

We know Colin did it with Rotherham, etc...but he dint manage it in the Premier did he?  

We simply have to stop looking for silver bullets,& accept we have a long,hard (season long) slog ahead of us,which may go to the wire...We have to show monk,and the players,we are behind them...

2 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Isn't that part of the problem, though? Far too many of us will refuse to look beyond a single game. You just know that any time we drop points against anyone there's going to be a meltdown. Some of the abuse directed against the manager and the players after QPR was well out of order.

I'm getting a bit tired of it TBH. I just wish people would keep quiet for 7-8 games and only then start to reflect on how we're doing.

If only...what possible good do such imagine they are doing?  sick of it....

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Of we aren't back on plus points after these games then we will be relegated this season.

Errrr  No we wont.....   we will be relegated if we have less points than is required to stay up....& thats over a full season....  show some ****s FFS

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Show some ****s or be pragmatic.

I prefer pragmatic, it saves a lot of unnecessary heartache in the long run.

Look at the League.Derby doing nothing,Forest the same...Wycombe lost all their games,Norwich,lucky to beat Rotherham,and than only by a penalty...Bristol cant beat Barnsley, and so on...SWFC now on -4....  show some faith  we will be fine and monk is doing well

Considering our injury Problems and two late additions with little or no training plus flint no first team football of late 

that could have quite easily been a game where we justified dropped points 

but it’s the maximum haul and hopefully our squad is stronger next game 

I thought 11-13 point but with 3 in the bag and 18 to play for that’s a great start potential banana skin avoided