Good window

Poor, very poor, I would say, as it failed to address our most pressing needs. It started off OK, but went rapidly downhill Don’t see how you can add 8 players, and still emerge with an unbalanced squad.

Edited by gurujuan

I still think it was a good window and certainly better than what we could have expected given the -12

Injuries have taken it's toll as we don't have the biggest squad even when everyone is fit 

Not signing an experienced GK was alarming as when you're already facing an uphill struggle you need experienced heads. If Monk doesn't rate Westwood then fair enough but bring someone else in

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

A good window

A 'few' injuries

Two statements I heartily disagree with

Seems Garry is not of the same opinion as it is said he was 'delighted with the transfer business the club have done'

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/garry-monk-sheffield-wednesday-transfers-19131573

Either he is not as honest as you make him out to be or he is not a very good judge?  

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Seems Garry is not of the same opinion as it is said he was 'delighted with the transfer business the club have done'

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/garry-monk-sheffield-wednesday-transfers-19131573

Either he is not as honest as you make him out to be or he is not a very good judge?  

Having worked in various parts of the media over the years it still beggars belief to me that the general public believe anything that's put out there for them like that

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Having worked in various parts of the media over the years it still beggars belief to me that the general public believe anything that's put out there for them like that

lol

It includes quotes from the manager you described as the most honest we have had in decades!

Surely you are not slating a piece by a local journalist?