Don’t think they’re saying people who watch the streams are doing something morally wrong, just those who share the content and often charge others to view it.

Fair comment really. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

They can shove the morals where the sun doesn’t shine

How dare they preach when fans are still waiting for last seasons refunds

Take Chansiri to court. He loves a court case. 

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Who's being naughty? 

P.s everyones welcome at mine for a special Sky sports 6 coverage this weekend. 

The Covid police will be knocking on your door lol

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Our club, in the middle of a global pandemic when thousands of people are losing their jobs, or only getting paid a %  of their wages, have actually just called our fans immoral  whilst witholding season ticket money those fans paid to them in good faith

Just for balance, Where does the statement actually call our fans immoral. It says some and refers to the illegal streaming.

While the statement is worded wrongly, let’s not take it out of context.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Like Barbara Windsor?

Exactly, but she’s too old.

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Make the iFollow service even remotely bearable and maybe people wouldn’t have to stream, instead of being fleeced for £10

Absolute rubbish. The iFollow service is as advertised and good value for £10. If you are having reception problems then I suggest you look at your browser, wifi, etc to find our what your problem is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ifollow is more expensive than sky sports and movies combined most months. Bring it down to the same price as overseas subscribers and I'd sign up

Edited by modboy
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What do you think?

Ime not a grass,and ime too old to start....what a society we are turning into....cant have a party without the danger of being 'grassed;....so NO,NO and NO.....

I’d love to not watch a dodgy stream, but iFollow outside the UK is subject to random blackouts whenever Sky fancy it or it’s a cup match, and in the UK I can’t watch anything at all. My dad has the season ticket iFollow deal so we can watch home games in the UK, but not away games. 

The EFL sold the rights based on the whims of of the broadcasters and now aren’t legally able to provide me with a “watch everything” service. I’d gladly (and handsomely) pay for that, but until that happens you can bet your arse I’m looking for a stream tomorrow. 

Piracy is a service problem, as they say. 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

However, some individuals hawk alternative streams that are not only morally wrong but illegal.

lol Bloody ell...we are taking the moral high ground...

Tbf, if you get caught it's just a 12 pint penalty :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

They need your tenners..we dont want rhodes and westy to go without do we

THIS

The morals of paying a keeper 25k plus every week for sitting at home doing F all.

:Chansiri:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Im not sure how many people actually watch each game on ifollow but lets consider this. If 4000 people watch the game tomorrow it will pay for one top player for one week!

I'm not sure the club should be questioning the morals of the fans.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

If I’m paying £10 to watch us play I want no interruptions, black screens or lag. Those things happen every single time 

Not so bad really. When you can  go to matches pay £30 and some oaf constantly getting out of the seat obscuring the view. Screen blips are nothing.😷

5 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

THIS

The morals of paying a keeper 25k plus every week for sitting at home doing F all.

:Chansiri:

Because it would be illegal not to pay them....and legalities take precedence over moralities

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, clud17 said:

Im not sure how many people actually watch each game on ifollow but lets consider this. If 4000 people watch the game tomorrow it will pay for one top player for one week!

I'm not sure the club should be questioning the morals of the fans.

Have you been chatting with Wilder?

• Haha 2