Taskmaster

DeeJayOne

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Found the house - https://goo.gl/maps/DDnXm7Uo76XwHQUP8

In the very first edition of the Taskmaster book one of the tasks was to meet at a set of coordinates on a certain date at a certain time.

More than 2,000 people showed up. Alex Horne then showed up at that specific time and spent the day personally taking everybody in groups on tours of all the Taskmaster filming locations.

Just finished series five. Not the best series because Nish Kumar is really annoying and I don’t like Mark Watson. However, Bob Mortimer is a national treasure and I’m now a little bit in love with Sally Phillips.

Shout out to the song in the last episode with the lyrics “Rosalind is a fucking nightmare” to a complete stranger named Rosalind sat ten yards away from them. Actual tears streaming down my face. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Just finished series five. Not the best series because Nish Kumar is really annoying and I don’t like Mark Watson. However, Bob Mortimer is a national treasure and I’m now a little bit in love with Sally Phillips.

Shout out to the song in the last episode with the lyrics “Rosalind is a fucking nightmare” to a complete stranger named Rosalind sat ten yards away from them. Actual tears streaming down my face. 

Literally just discussing Rosalind in the Comedy thread in the Dressing Room section! 😂

On 08/12/2020 at 01:06, Adem Poric said:

Rosalind was a contestant on The Chase a few weeks ago. 

827FCAA0-7AB7-4D44-B336-FB075ACDF836.jpeg.8457d3693bc396703c4984c4bc01d3a1.jpeg