#LetTheFansIn

Guest Grandad

59 minutes ago, Mus said:

A close family friend passed away yesterday with this dreadful virus. He was Wednesday through and through, this is the first person I know who's passed away.

So let's not get complacent, time will come when we can go and enjoy it properly, like we used to.

Keep yourselves safe. UTO!!!

Sorry for your loss

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Mus said:

A close family friend passed away yesterday with this dreadful virus. He was Wednesday through and through, this is the first person I know who's passed away.

So let's not get complacent, time will come when we can go and enjoy it properly, like we used to.

Keep yourselves safe. UTO!!!

Sorry to hear that mate

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, the third man said:

We are far more than 3 months away from a vaccine, if we ever get one, and if there is one it wont work for everyone (the flu jab doesn't) so we need to find a way to live with this as it is here forever

One reason the flu jab doesn't work for everyone is that there are many different strains of flu doing the rounds each year, they prepare a vaccine for the one they think will be the most common. You could then still catch another strain that's doing the rounds.

With covid-19 the vaccines specifically target covid-19 so the efficacy rate will be far far higher

6 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

One reason the flu jab doesn't work for everyone is that there are many different strains of flu doing the rounds each year, they prepare a vaccine for the one they think will be the most common. You could then still catch another strain that's doing the rounds.

With covid-19 the vaccines specifically target covid-19 so the efficacy rate will be far far higher

You hope

2 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

I would have thought that someone somewhere ought to be getting concerned about other illnesses, injuries and diseases that aren't getting treated as a result of the C/virus pandemic.

Tbh, I think the powers that be are very concerned.

If covid gets well out of hand, may as well put closed signs on hospitals and gp's surgeries. That is what they are trying to avoid...no idea if the route they are taking is the right one...

Seems to me though, most of the world are taking the same path.