Aden Flint

5 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I don’t like his tactics, but his team selections go hand in hand with the players he brings in

Isn't that what most managers do ? Decide on the tactics 352 and then bring players in who they think would fit the criteria lol

• Like 1

If we did get Flint it would remind me of when we brought in Rob Jones to help us stay up in league one.

Absolute mountain. Leader. Loves a goal. Proper defender. 

It would be a cracking deal. I just really hope he’s properly sulking at Cardiff and Calum Paterson can tempt him our way. They’re meant to be good mates.

Guest hirstysfags
6 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

BUT ATT HAS FOLLOWED HIM AND IM PINNING ALL MY HOPES ON A TEENAGE BOYS INSTAGRAM.

I'm getting the word.........

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Happy enough if this comes through yea jcs would be great but flint is an established CB him Dunkley and iorfa that's 3 tall defenders that like a pop at goal as well. 

Could see both happening, JCS would be for the left hand side center back, flint likely reaction to both Lees and dunkley not being available in foreseeable future and needing that middle center back.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

He's not gone anywhere else yet has he? 

Certainly would bet against flint arriving at Hillsborough today

If He does sign Harris will be well fed up of the club selling players without his consent.