Trying to sell a signed 2002 shirt with some big names on including Hirst, Pressman, and even Garry Monk

Guest mrbluesky
10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Side splitting Monk jokes being made here (repeatedly and repetitively)

Top work lads

You got Monk on, again?

16 hours ago, UFObiz said:

Hi,

I'm  unsure of the best place to post this, so please - if this isn't it, let me know if you know of a better place for it if you know of one.

I have an authentic signed swfc shirt from 2002

Signed by:

Chris Turner

Colin West

David Hirst

Kevin Pressman

Paul McLaren

Trond Soltvedt

Alan Quinn

Shefki Kuqi

Lloyd Owusu

Lean Knight

Steven Haslam

Ashley Westwood

Paul Evans

Danny Maddix

Garry Monk

Lee Bradbury

Farryl Powell

Michael Reddy

Brian Barry-Murphy

Dean Smith

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan, but I now live in Nottingham and don't have a particularly good place to hang this, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone that will value it. I have it listed on eBay at the moment, though I don't know the value of it (if any). I wanted to make sure SWFC fans had a chance to see it and pick it up if. Here's a link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264895352307.

I don't think you will get that much, I'd put this in the attic and leave it 20 years so those players are out of memory and the shirt feels more retro (assuming you're not 80)

12 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't think you will get that much, I'd put this in the attic and leave it 20 years so those players are out of memory and the shirt feels more retro (assuming you're not 80)

I'm not 80 - I'm 30 :). 

To be fair, I've not got it on the wall, and so it takes up a lot of space. I'm hoping that someone likes it and has some kind of connection to it and enjoys it.

I had a season ticket around this time (I don't live in Sheffield anymore so don't have one right now), and there are some fun memories it brings back. Remember Owusu scoring against the blades with his first touch for SWFC? :D. 

Regarding collecting it in case Monk does well, jokes aside.. someone might want to do that. Maybe it'll be a rare collectable some day. Maybe not. Don't know, but, it's just gathering dust here.

Edited by UFObiz