Trying to sell a signed 2002 shirt with some big names on including Hirst, Pressman, and even Garry Monk

Hi,

I'm  unsure of the best place to post this, so please - if this isn't it, let me know if you know of a better place for it if you know of one.

I have an authentic signed swfc shirt from 2002

Signed by:

Chris Turner

Colin West

David Hirst

Kevin Pressman

Paul McLaren

Trond Soltvedt

Alan Quinn

Shefki Kuqi

Lloyd Owusu

Lean Knight

Steven Haslam

Ashley Westwood

Paul Evans

Danny Maddix

Garry Monk

Lee Bradbury

Farryl Powell

Michael Reddy

Brian Barry-Murphy

Dean Smith

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan, but I now live in Nottingham and don't have a particularly good place to hang this, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone that will value it. I have it listed on eBay at the moment, though I don't know the value of it (if any). I wanted to make sure SWFC fans had a chance to see it and pick it up if. Here's a link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264895352307.

1 hour ago, grumpy grandad said:

SORRY BUT. west/mclaren/knight/monk/evans/powell. de value the shirt. £5

I'm of the opposite opinion.

That side shows us how much the 2nd tier of English football has improved over the years.

The side we had under Carlos first year would have battered the 2002 side by 5 or more goals per game.

History is history.    I still shouted for those players and still went to the games regardless.    

Edited by HarryPlopper
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, UFObiz said:

Hi,

I'm  unsure of the best place to post this, so please - if this isn't it, let me know if you know of a better place for it if you know of one.

Signed by:

Chris Turner

Colin West

David Hirst

Kevin Pressman

Paul McLaren

Trond Soltvedt

Alan Quinn

Shefki Kuqi

Lloyd Owusu

Lean Knight

Steven Haslam

Ashley Westwood

Paul Evans

Danny Maddix

Garry Monk

Lee Bradbury

Farryl Powell

Michael Reddy

Brian Barry-Murphy

Dean Smith

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan, but I now live in Nottingham and don't have a particularly good place to hang this, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone that will value it. I have it listed on eBay at the moment, though I don't know the value of it (if any). I wanted to make sure SWFC fans had a chance to see it and pick it up if. Here's a link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264895352307.

20201011_200648.gif

Guest Therealrealist

Signed shirts ar3 generally worth nothing...I don’t know why people buy them..I know it’s usually for a good cause at an auction or summat..but you won’t get owt for em when you want to try and shift it

How did Colin West get on this shirt? Or Hirst for that matter? Maybe guests on the day of the game?

Anyway, already have this shirt so it's a no from me. Gonna watch on ebay to see what the real value of this is?

£15.00 at moment with one bid, 6 days to go......

6 hours ago, UFObiz said:

Hi,

Signed by:

Chris Turner

Colin West

David Hirst

Kevin Pressman

Paul McLaren

Trond Soltvedt

Alan Quinn

Shefki Kuqi

Lloyd Owusu

Lean Knight

Steven Haslam

Ashley Westwood

Paul Evans

Danny Maddix

Garry Monk

Lee Bradbury

Farryl Powell

Michael Reddy

Brian Barry-Murphy

Dean Smith

To clarify, if I don't know do I tell you that you don't know if i know?..