Jump to content

Breaking- Premier league re structure


Recommended Posts

Am I right in reading this as meaning that EFL clubs will effectively become financially incentivised to take loan players? So in essence the EFL becomes a set of clubs scrambling to become loan homes for EPL clubs. Is that right?

 

Clubs permitted to have up to 15 players out on loan domestically at any time, including up to four in a single English club. Introduction of one month loans for players under 23, an ability to recall loanees in the event of managerial change, incentivise loanee clubs through payments based on future performance or sale of loaned players;

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Am I right in reading this as meaning that EFL clubs will effectively become financially incentivised to take loan players? So in essence the EFL becomes a set of clubs scrambling to become loan homes for EPL clubs. Is that right?

 

Clubs permitted to have up to 15 players out on loan domestically at any time, including up to four in a single English club. Introduction of one month loans for players under 23, an ability to recall loanees in the event of managerial change, incentivise loanee clubs through payments based on future performance or sale of loaned players;

Read with this:

 

No restrictions on loans in;

Link to post
Share on other sites

Parry should be forced to resign due to his complicit behaviour in this especially if he has done this behind the back of his actual employer.

 

Like a lot of these things, you wonder if the outlier proposals are put out there, so that you can as the Big 6 then "compromise". So you still get the goalposts moved in your favour 

 

Some of the proposals do stack up on an individual basis but the full package especially control is wrong.

 

Can you imagine if the big clubs in the 1930s or 1950s had proposed this, several of the current Big 6 were also rans in that era 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the worst things about Parry’s stance is the interview he’s also done alongside where he says ‘Well if we don’t take this deal it makes it all the more likely the top clubs will break off and form a European Super League...’ 

 

The chair, and therefore spokesman, of the EFL actively scaremongering on behalf of England’s elite clubs. Absolute disgrace.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the fact that the PL just happens to have £250 million floating around to give to the EFL, but are using the threat of football league clubs going to the wall during a health crisis in order to carry out their power grab. 
 

fizz off you money grabbing ******** 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lt109 said:

just had another thought, they could move the Berties to Saudi, Leicester to Thailand, Man City to the UAE, Chelsea to Russia etc etc, we could all have Burnley as our second team


The pigs to Afghanistan? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Parry should be forced to resign due to his complicit behaviour in this especially if he has done this behind the back of his actual employer.

 

Like a lot of these things, you wonder if the outlier proposals are put out there, so that you can as the Big 6 then "compromise". So you still get the goalposts moved in your favour 

 

Some of the proposals do stack up on an individual basis but the full package especially control is wrong.

 

Can you imagine if the big clubs in the 1930s or 1950s had proposed this, several of the current Big 6 were also rans in that era 

Or in 1888 when the league was formed only Everton were founder members out of the imposter 9.

Man Utd were in the 2nd Division in 1974, Spurs in 1976. Southampton and Man City both in 3rd Division very recently. Chelsea 1988 in 2nd Division. Even the wonderful Liverpool were in the 2nd Division in 1962. Out of the now big 9 only Arsenal and Everton could not have been excluded from the top flight by this kind of proposal in the last 60 years. They should all think about their fortunate positions but they won't.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Also the fact that the PL just happens to have £250 million floating around to give to the EFL, but are using the threat of football league clubs going to the wall during a health crisis in order to carry out their power grab. 
 

fizz off you money grabbing ******** 


They have but this would actually be financed through a loan the PL take out. 
 

Parry has said it isn’t a loan then passed onto the EFL, just an ‘advance of future earnings’.

 

But to me if you’re paying a percentage to X whilst paying off a loan to Y, X surely isn’t getting as big a chunk while ever that loan is being paid back.
 

The only way it’s a ‘gift’ from the PL is if the changes MU/Liverpool are proposing put the PL in a position to make well over the £350mill they’re proposing to give away to the FA & EFL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Just seen Parry on Sky tell everyone what a brilliant idea this is and how he’s been involved in it.

 

Absolute Judas! The insidious little ******  couldn’t look into the camera whilst selling the EFL 

down the swanny.

 

Absolute 2hat needs replacing asap.

Actually agree with Talk Sport for a change think it was pugatch saying ex PL chairman and ex Liverpool chairman Parry should be kicked out by the EFL clubs. , is he selling the EFL clubs down the river for a few quid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Or in 1888 when the league was formed only Everton were founder members out of the imposter 9.

Man Utd were in the 2nd Division in 1974, Spurs in 1976. Southampton and Man City both in 3rd Division very recently. Chelsea 1988 in 2nd Division. Even the wonderful Liverpool were in the 2nd Division in 1962. Out of the now big 9 only Arsenal and Everton could not have been excluded from the top flight by this kind of proposal in the last 60 years. They should all think about their fortunate positions but they won't.
 

And the fact Arsenal & Everton have been in consistently should not warrant any favouritism

 

You should read the story of how Arsenal got in there in the first place. Shenanigans afoot

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:


They have but this would actually be financed through a loan the PL take out. 
 

Parry has said it isn’t a loan then passed onto the EFL, just an ‘advance of future earnings’.

 

But to me if you’re paying a percentage to X whilst paying off a loan to Y, X surely isn’t getting as big a chunk while ever that loan is being paid back.
 

The only way it’s a ‘gift’ from the PL is if the changes MU/Liverpool are proposing put the PL in a position to make well over the £350mill they’re proposing to give away to the FA & EFL. 

A "gift" isn't that what Platini and Blatter got from the next World Cup hosts 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I right but this feels like blackmail.  Don't look too deeply into it just take our handouts.

 

Is this approach to business normal in America.

 

The backlash is going to be interesting.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

One of the worst things about Parry’s stance is the interview he’s also done alongside where he says ‘Well if we don’t take this deal it makes it all the more likely the top clubs will break off and form a European Super League...’ 

 

The chair, and therefore spokesman, of the EFL actively scaremongering on behalf of England’s elite clubs. Absolute disgrace.

Is it just me or does this not stink of Party still working for Liverpool. If he is still chairman of EFL this time next week it's s disgrace.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Am I right but this feels like blackmail.  Don't look too deeply into it just take our handouts.


Even if you look deeply into the points that look exceptionally good at face value, you can still see where the top 6 could quite easily exploit them for their own gain. 
 

Plus when you add in the ‘total control’ proposition then anything that follows is just lip service, they’d have the power to change their minds a week later. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...