Michael Palin IS an Owl

1 hour ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Over the years there's been some debate on here whether Michael Palin is an Owl or if he'd gone over to 'the dark side'.

Just seen 'Around the World in 80 days' where on day 2 he's helping the Venice rubbish collectors, when he finds an old trophy in the rubbish he holds it aloft and exclaims 'Sheffield Wednesday' - so there it is, proof Michael Palin IS an Owl!

WAWAW

Is, or was?..

7DE751C7-FA86-4504-83C8-1A62CFEBDAEC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Over the years there's been some debate on here whether Michael Palin is an Owl or if he'd gone over to 'the dark side'.

Just seen 'Around the World in 80 days' where on day 2 he's helping the Venice rubbish collectors, when he finds an old trophy in the rubbish he holds it aloft and exclaims 'Sheffield Wednesday' - so there it is, proof Michael Palin IS an Owl!

WAWAW

Don't mention that he's an Owl,.. I mentioned it once,  but I think John Cleese got away with it.... 

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Can someone tell me who this guy is? 

Sounds like a 18th century dictator 

He’s a bellend who used to be famous

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Nero said:

I didnt think that you might be an even bigger winker than i thought you were. But well done.

So do any of your mates(if you have any).”.like both teams?

Michael was in the same year as my uncle at King Edwards. They’ve remained friends ever since, I’ve heard quite a few stories about what they and my Dad got up to as teenagers etc. McCabe is the the same group. 

Apologies to the OP, but his first football  love is / was Hallam FC, and under the professional code it’s dem Blades. He’s long been associated with both clubs because of articles about him when he lived in London and acknowledged he was happy when either Sheffield club won. 

• Like 1