Players missing from training this week

13 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Handful of matches in and the squad is already decimated. The curse continues! Be interesting to see if any of these are ready for the next match. Palmer should be, but the rest possibly not. Real blow!

Not a curse is it . Sign crocks like Izzy brown and players already seriously injured like dunkley and the inevitable happens . The club never learns

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It won't learn whilst idiots are running the club.

I know having an opinion is frowned upon on this forum recently but you are right . We had pudding guzzling crock hooper because he was knackered . we bought mega crock abdi who was finished , fletcher was mostly injured , Matias , forestieri , the list goes on. They all go so we go straight out and get a lad with a smashed leg and a kid from Chelsea with Hutchinson knees .   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Carlos would have been blamed. But Monk doesn't get the blame, strange how blame works when there isn't an agenda  against them.

You keep defending Carvalhal mate

In  the meantime us  sensible supporters realise the club is still trying to recover from the aftermath of his holiday camp

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You keep defending Carvalhal mate

In  the meantime us  sensible supporters realise the club is still trying to recover from the aftermath of his holiday camp

It's my prerogative, nah my duty to Carvalhal and God for he will return to fulfill his God give destiny.  You will bow in submission to his greatness and avert your face for no mere mortal shall look upon his countenance.

It shall come to pass.   

Guest Smackavolley

I bet a lot of clubs will have a larger injury than usual and I bet most clear up in 2 weeks.

What’s the isolation period when you get symptoms again?

We know why some are injured but seems to be few happening at training.

Ditto the rest of football.

15 hours ago, room0035 said:

Have you heard what Chessy are doing tomorrow. It's more insane than anything we have ever done.

Fans can go to the game, but not sit in the stands but socially distanced inside watching the game on tv, but with black hoardings around the room and Windows to prevent them from seeing the action live.

I though it was a late April fool on the radio this morning.

What the frig is that about? Surely being in the stands there's more room to be socially distant, and its open air instead of being locked inside. 

Which moron came up with that idea?

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Not a curse is it . Sign crocks like Izzy brown and players already seriously injured like dunkley and the inevitable happens . The club never learns

Agree. The we let players like Dave go-not that I was a fan of his, but other Eastern European brands, reliable and rarely breaks down.

1 hour ago, Sambo89 said:

What the frig is that about? Surely being in the stands there's more room to be socially distant, and its open air instead of being locked inside. 

Which moron came up with that idea?

Get yourself down to Chessy today and see.

Breaks heal well when they are uncomplicated, pinning suggests bones were perfectly aligned. Now the scaffolding has been removed Dunkley has a nervous ride towards full fitness. The prognoses is good with hurdles to clear which are a long list of firsts, leading to his first, first team game. Wishing him all the very best of luck !  

• Like 2