Players missing from training this week

Ricky Charlsworth from Examiner Live has posted an article saying it was a concern to him that so many players were absent from training this week after SWFC posted a few videos showing the workouts

Liam Palmer injured with a back spasm
Callum Peterson away on international duty with Scotland

The video also showed no glimpses of six injured players: Chey Dunkley, Tom Lees, Dominic Iorfa, Izzy Brown, Alex Hunt and Liam Shaw.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-training-video-observations-19081099?fbclid=IwAR0ficqRv4i_9WYd2uqZQNJFWAq9RtycSkCB5rBjHzNI73oo5rhjgiLu4QA

Owlstalk Shop

Sheffield Wednesday don't check players fitness before signing them shocker.

Dunkley or Venancio both available, for just wages I know which one I would have signed. We be lucky to see Dunkley on the pitch before December and Brown, in his 7 years as a probs not play 100 games yet because of injury issues. That about 14 games a season not great.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Fixed it for you

Have you heard what Chessy are doing tomorrow. It's more insane than anything we have ever done.

Fans can go to the game, but not sit in the stands but socially distanced inside watching the game on tv, but with black hoardings around the room and Windows to prevent them from seeing the action live.

I though it was a late April fool on the radio this morning.

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Have you heard what Chessy are doing tomorrow. It's more insane than anything we have ever done.

Fans can go to the game, but not sit in the stands but socially distanced inside watching the game on tv, but with black hoardings around the room and Windows to prevent them from seeing the action live.

I though it was a late April fool on the radio this morning.

Don't mock them just yet mate - the EFL just got it passed that we can do the exact same thing

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Still think Dunkley was a strange signing. 

Add to a long list of strange signings ever since Wembley to be honest. Just as confused why we signed Brown, who is a quality creative player at this level, when we bypass our own midfield and play stifling negative football. Why persist signings players that either don't fit our style of play or we don't even play to their strengths? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
3 hours ago, mogbad said:

“Injured players in not training shocker”.

Carlos would’ve had them on double training sessions...