DC more difficult questions for him?

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Its a Bounceback Loan. 

Chansiris stuck it on us at 33-1 with Bet365 - meaning we'll have a treasure chest of 221 million to kick off our season next year.

This is it boys. This is the big time.

HMSPTL is back

that's got me thinking, how long before clubs have an investment department? If they're any good can post a big profit and beat the P&S.

SWFC and Chansiri going all in on gold/silver with the stadium money.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, jomaco said:

that's got me thinking, how long before clubs have an investment department? If they're any good can post a big profit and beat the P&S.

SWFC and Chansiri going all in on gold/silver with the stadium money.

I wasn't serious!

Bloody ell

I'm loaded, well will be next week everybody owes me dosh and will pay me next week..besides I've loads of assets..

But today I'm a bit short, so can you lend me a score dad, only I have to go to Daizy toneet..

Used to work 40yrs ago...and looks like it still does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad

I have a friend. Had a bit of a gambling problem. 

He had a really bad spell, lost pretty much everything. Except his house.

He was convinced his luck would change - a run of bad luck can only go on so long right?

Borrowed money - secured it on his house. His luck didn't change - turned out he was just a seriously crap gambler

Lost his house. Wife and kids left him.

Even now hes convinced that he was just on the verge of getting it right and serious riches coming his way.

Quite sad really

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

He was convinced his luck would change - a run of bad luck can only go on so long right?

Borrowed money - secured it on his house. His luck didn't change - turned out he was just a seriously crap gambler

Even now hes convinced that he was just on the verge of getting it right and serious riches coming his way.

Quite sad really

Until he takes some good advice of someone who might well know wot they are taking about unfortunately your friend will keep making the same mistakes? Definition of madness keep repeating the same process hoping for a different result 😳

39 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well can't someone make summat up positive, so I can relax? But make it convincing.

'K

The Tuna fleet has been out for the last 3 years...reports are of an absolutely MASSIVE haul of Blue fin, to be landed in ..Phuket...funnily enough.

when this has been offloaded and sold, Wednesday get millions ....its just a matter of time....

• Thanks 1

It's normal to borrow money off others against assets. Mr Chansiri likes to borrow off himself so we don't have to worry about him demanding money from himself. Unless secretly he has multiple personality disorder and one on of his personalities has destructive behaviour patterns....... lol

59 minutes ago, vulva said:

Wealthy people use other peoples money. That’s how they get wealthy. And the cost of money is very cheap at present. So they will borrow as much as they can. 

That's what I was thinking.

I'm not wealthy but my mortgage interest rate is so low it isn't worth paying it off and I can use that money for other things. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Quite sad really

image.png.ba2293cf12771618c836efc3fb53a3c8.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

But is not showing that he's missed a payment of 6m?   And he no longer can afford to run the club?

Totally in the dark  

He's not missed a payment. It's if he doesn't pay what's due on 30th September 2021.

• Thanks 1