Alan Biggs and Garry Monk

"sigh"

Refuses to answer question then gets personal............par for the course for you just lately.

You say the squad has TOTALLY changed........we have signed six new players..............SIX , probably about the same as most other clubs in the country, such upheaval hey?

Of this six , one is so injured he cant even train as yet , one was with Monk for 3 months on loan last season so should already be up to speed on the "style" we play and one has only been here a week.

7 of the last starting line up have been here for the whole of monks tenure, as well as 4 more on the bench.

The recent poll about what we thought our "style" of play was said it all...............the answers were all over the place.

• Like 3

FOUR GAMES - 360 minutes of football - and some fans are trying to tell us they've been patient enough this season

Thats modern football for you folks

I don't know why we  don't just have a weekly manager who comes in and has a go at a game before handing off to the next one

Then it will be 'HE'S HAD THE FIRST HALF - I THINK I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH  - GET HIM OUT'

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Always love when people say "I"M TRYING TO BE PATIENT' after just 4 games (360 minutes of football) with a brand new squad, brand new assistant manager, brand new coaching setup  etc etc

lol

Always makes me giggle that one

Maybe people have seen enough

I bet dem blades fans are gutted they didn’t have a bit more patience with Nigel Adkins 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I can imagine

4 games in and I think we've proven patient enough

After 4 games we should sack a manager and get the next one in

For the record I don’t want Monk out, but I won’t criticise anyone who does after the complete disaster that has been 2020

Edited by Django
  • Like 3

Always love when people say "I"M TRYING TO BE PATIENT' after just 4 games (360 minutes of football) with a brand new squad, brand new assistant manager, brand new coaching setup  etc etc

lol

Always makes me giggle that one

A brand new squad?

He is regularly picking 7 or 8 players that he used last season. Must be so difficult to try and get 2 or 3 players to gel, but then again he has found it difficult to do anything positive this year.

You told us how the new coaching staff would get Rhodes firing - dropped by Monk after 2 positive results. He picks a squad with 2 centre-backs in it and plays 3 at the back then laments injuries.

Change of playing side = 4th lowest short passes in the league and among the highest for long balls despite not having a target man to aim for. Only 3 teams with less average shots on target per game. Revolutionary stuff. 

Comes across well in a friendly chat though.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

A brand new squad?

He is regularly picking 7 or 8 players that he used last season. Must be so difficult to try and get 2 or 3 players to gel, but then again he has found it difficult to do anything positive this year.

You told us how the new coaching staff would get Rhodes firing - dropped by Monk after 2 positive results. He picks a squad with 2 centre-backs in it and plays 3 at the back then laments injuries.

Change of playing side = 4th lowest short passes in the league and among the highest for long balls despite not having a target man to aim for. Only 3 teams with less average shots on target per game. Revolutionary stuff. 

Comes across well in a friendly chat though.

Disappointing post that

I was fully expecting it to be hard hitting

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

*sigh*

*wants to point out that over the 13 months the squad has totally changed and we now have completely different players*

*shakes head*

*walks off down road wondering when Wednesday fans will go back to being intelligent again*

Shame we still have the same results as last season. 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Were you expecting us to take more than five points from our opening four games against Cardiff, Watford, Bristol City and QPR?

I can't say I was.

In our situation, it ain't enough.