Brother in laws sheff Utd away shirt

You may have heard this one before but a pig fan accidentally kills himself after a sex act, where he unfortunately asphyxiates himself whilst wearing a United shirt, ladies lingerie, stockings, and thigh high stilletto-heeled boots.

The emergency services release his body from the rope he’s hanging from, and take the body past a sea of neighbours gathering outside, before taking him to hospital in an ambulance.

Later on the Head of Emergency Services has to go back to the family to apologise about embarrassing the family when taking the body to the ambulance.

”I’m very sorry, but had we recognised that he was wearing a United shirt, we’d have used a body bag”.

• Haha 4

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
44 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Don't think I've seen a rasher comment than that one!

Was that a ham-fisted attempt at a joke?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
15 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

You should punch him in his chops

No need for violence. I’m sure he could be cured...

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

You may have heard this one before but a pig fan accidentally kills himself after a sex act, where he unfortunately asphyxiates himself whilst wearing a United shirt, ladies lingerie, stockings, and thigh high stilletto-heeled boots.

The emergency services release his body from the rope he’s hanging from, and take the body past a sea of neighbours gathering outside, before taking him to hospital in an ambulance.

Later on the Head of Emergency Services has to go back to the family to apologise about embarrassing the family when taking the body to the ambulance.

”I’m very sorry, but had we recognised that he was wearing a United shirt, we’d have used a body bag”.

Quality. Unfortunately these days the joke has a more universal appeal if the victim is a Wednesdayite. Thanks DC!

:duntmatter: