Cheating Barnsley

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

They should run two lots of sports together one drug free and the other take what you want, as much you want.

Lets really test the human body, see if we can get the 100m down to five seconds and the mile under two minutes, would make for great telly.

Bound to be a winner

Think about all the billions of pounds of funding that would then go into performance enhancing drugs research. We'll all be superhuman in no time. I'm all for it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

I had whipped Vegemite butter on thickly sliced toasted sourdough in a cafe near Shoreditch last summer, was an absolute sensation that I've been trying recreate with marmite since, can't get the same intensity though, I'm afraid to say Vegemite, in my humble experience, absolutely wazzes all over marmite!

Is this you?

images.jpeg-8.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Brommers said:

One of their players just been banned for 2 years for taking a banned substance.

Should they have all their point(s) deducted from any game he's played in? Let's see where their morals sit after being up in arms about us last season until they avoided relegation. 

He hasn't played this year....

If he took drugs and failed a drugs test and THEN Barnsley played him knowingly...yea you would have a case....but the club can hardly be sanctioned for the foolish acts of one player

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Think about all the billions of pounds of funding that would then go into performance enhancing drugs research. We'll all be superhuman in no time. I'm all for it.

Don't need real drugs..

John Smiths works..

After 6 pints i can feyt anybody and every girl in the room fancies me...i could sh@g for England. Also, as an added bonus i'm a better dancer than any foooker who's been on strictly.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Brommers said:

One of their players just been banned for 2 years for taking a banned substance.

Should they have all their point(s) deducted from any game he's played in? Let's see where their morals sit after being up in arms about us last season until they avoided relegation. 

He was suspended after the blackburn game in november so didn't take any part in any games so could not impact their results - barnsley were annoyed that it has taken almost a year to conclude this by the EFL i think you will find .... so there will be no points deduction i am afraid !😉

45 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

He was suspended after the blackburn game in november so didn't take any part in any games so could not impact their results - barnsley were annoyed that it has taken almost a year to conclude this by the EFL i think you will find .... so there will be no points deduction i am afraid !😉

They managed to punish us years after the event. 

5 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

I tried that Peanut butter flavoured Marmite last night.

Just seems a bit unnecessary.  It was extremely cloggy, I was still smacking me chops for about 2 hours after I had eaten it.

I will stick to regular Marmite from now on.

Are sure you tried the right stuff? When I tried it it was Marmite-flavoured peanut butter.

I'm a big Marmite fan, but I tried the reduced salt version recently and didn't like it at all. Tasted of chemicals, like Diet Coke does.

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, punkskaphil said:

Are sure you tried the right stuff? When I tried it it was Marmite-flavoured peanut butter.

I'm a big Marmite fan, but I tried the reduced salt version recently and didn't like it at all. Tasted of chemicals, like Diet Coke does.

You know what Phil, I really don't know what it was!!! It was at my girlfriends place. Your maybe right, will check again tomorrow night.

7 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

I can guarantee that serial killers like marmite, and them horrible bankers that nobody likes. 

I've never tried Marmite with a horrible banker before!

Mind you I'm not a serial killer

• Haha 1

Love, love, love Marmite! And best of all it's really good for you!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/marmite-health-benefit-heart-vitamin-sleep-magnesium-a7867336.html

1. It helps you sleep

2. It’s great for your eyes and skin

3. It’s the one hangover cure you probably haven’t tried

4. Protects against Dementia
5. It gives vegans a vitamin they don’t get

6. It can keep your heart healthy

7. It can help you work out

8. It’s a natural insect repellent

Edited by Paul..