BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

I remember reading about the blades stadium business not that long ago so saying it wasn't reported is nonsense. 

The one and only difference here is the huge disparity in the size of meltdown. 

Unfortunately in this we are well and truly Premier League. 

• Like 1

Just now, TommyCraig said:

I remember reading about the blades stadium business not that long ago so saying it wasn't reported is nonsense.   

Yep

But apparently the media didn't report it and therefore that's evidence that they're are all out to get Sheffield Wednesday Football Club

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Except it is also secured via a floating charge against all Chansiri's asset , including club shares.

And this mob loaned to Watford years ago and crashed em.

It's not CO -OP.  They aint gonna walk away  for a few   Persil vouchers.

Source? No charge paperwork has yet been lodged with companies house. 

12 hours ago, Mighty0wls said:

I don't understand 

Wouldn’t worry pal, nobody else does either ,   Doesn’t stop people pretending they do though 

1 minute ago, Howards back said:

I have only read a few pages of this thread and I’m not a financial genius but I can see lots of other chairman who own their grounds taking out loans against them in the near future because of the corvid outbreak. 

Not too many chairmen separate the ground from the club, and history shows for those that do, it often doesn't end well.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not too many chairmen separate the ground from the club, and history shows for those that do, it often doesn't end well.

Thats just not true though, Locally Us, Dem Blades, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley the ground is held separately to the club.  As is Tottenham, Arsenal, Derby etc etc 

On 08/10/2020 at 11:21, Howards back said:

I have only read a few pages of this thread and I’m not a financial genius but I can see lots of other chairman who own their grounds taking out loans against them in the near future because of the corvid outbreak. 

I tell you this now

You're money pays for nothing

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Hillsborough is starting to look a tired ground ,The Leppings lane should be demolished and a new stand built .

That should have happened 20 years ago mate. It looks like a disused factory. 

• Like 2