BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

I've noticed someone saying, how can Chansiri take out a loan on something he doesn't own

Didn't a former chairman once take out a loan on the training ground?

When something happens at our club, it's straight out in the open

When something happens in Pigsville, the media don't want to know

Blavdes transfer embargo of a few years ago was one event the media didn't publicise

Blavdes borrowing against future premier league income, is another event they've not mentioned

My take on Chansiri

Like most money men, their money will be tied up, or maybe it's oversees and the conversion rates aren't favourable

Maybe the club has a bit of a cash flow promble

Mortgaging the ground is a way of getting money into the club

I don't think it's a transfer kitty

I think like most businesses, there's a cash flow promble

There's a pandemic going on

I'm not wortied

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

55 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Agree with you about the beach scenes and the intensity of the first 25 minutes. I'd still recommend seeing it for those battle scenes alone. However, I think The Thin Red Line deserves more appreciation and would have possibly been the film of the year, if it hadn't been overshadowed by Saving Private Ryan being released in the same year. 

This is the wrong sections but Sod it I'm going to say this as well.   

Any of those idiots in my beloved Sheffield that drive around in their big BRRRRRRAP cars pointing guns and firing at people.    You are nothing, you are scum.    These men and women who fought in WW2 who fought their way off the beaches and then 4 year later landed under intense fire a lot below 25.  Who lived under intense fire and bombardment who watched their friends, brothers and families die. They are people to be looked up to and respected not you with your scummy gang culture idiots you think your something and your nothing not even worth the spit of those brave souls from whichever nation they were from.   Same for those who fought in WW1 the PALs battalions.    They had proper balls, they were heroes.  Now leave my beloved city alone throw your guns away and do something useful with your lives instead of blighting ours.

RANT OVER. ANNOYED AS HELL.  

• Like 1

I have one issue here.

When the exact same thing happened in Sheffield 2 with Scarborough holdings and McCabe, nothing was reported.

It happens to us several years later, and it's a massive story.

Some people wonder why we don't trust those creating the storylines in the local newspapers - but in reality, it's because of double standards in reporting the two clubs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I have one issue here.

When the exact same thing happened in Sheffield 2 with Scarborough holdings and McCabe, nothing was reported.

It happens to us several years later, and it's a massive story.

Some people wonder why we don't trust those creating the storylines in the local newspapers - but in reality, it's because of double standards in reporting the two clubs.

Don't agree that journos have it in for us.

Think it's more a case of we are a bigger club, and it is now bigger news after the points deduction.

9 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I have one issue here.

HOW THE FOOOOOOK DO YOU KNOW IT HAPPENED THEN

FFS

When is this absolute TURD of a conspiracy theory ever gonna get once and for all flushed down the toilet in the asylum

STOP CRYING LIKE BABIES that everyone is out to get us FFS - it's EMBARRASSING

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, peggyowl said:

This is the wrong sections but Sod it I'm going to say this as well.   

Any of those idiots in my beloved Sheffield that drive around in their big BRRRRRRAP cars pointing guns and firing at people.    You are nothing, you are scum.    These men and women who fought in WW2 who fought their way off the beaches and then 4 year later landed under intense fire a lot below 25.  Who lived under intense fire and bombardment who watched their friends, brothers and families die. They are people to be looked up to and respected not you with your scummy gang culture idiots you think your something and your nothing not even worth the spit of those brave souls from whichever nation they were from.   Same for those who fought in WW1 the PALs battalions.    They had proper balls, they were heroes.  Now leave my beloved city alone throw your guns away and do something useful with your lives instead of blighting ours.

RANT OVER. ANNOYED AS HELL.  

Hands up anyone who saw THAT one coming??

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just hope he ain't got the mortgage with the Halifax, reyt w,@nkers..they will charge him 30quid if he's one nano second late paying.

And the Halifax are very anti Sheffield Wednesday, just like all West Yorkshire is.

Just like all look leeds and half of sheff star..

• Haha 1