BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

2 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Yet another non-football story regarding my football club to destroy the romance and chip away at my enjoyment of the game.

I'm not sure how much flatter I could feel about the club at the moment.

Football isn't the story in football anymore (bizarrely)

It's now all about the off pitch stuff, the players lifestyles, the finance and loans and mortgages of the chairmen, the FFP, the EFL, the BBC etc etc

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The club has never communicated that much in the past this owner has probably communicated more than any owner/chairperson and has never called us horrible names.  

Sorry mate, I totally disagree. 

This is an owner who refuses to speak to any journo apart from Dom because he didn't like others asking questions of his advisor. This is an owner who isnt happy with us discussing his advisor on here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Football isn't the story in football anymore (bizarrely)

It's now all about the off pitch stuff, the players lifestyles, the finance and loans and mortgages of the chairmen, the FFP, the EFL, the BBC etc etc

The beautiful game we all fell in love with which was all about 22 players on the field and the supporters in the stand is dead. Football is vile, dirty and moraly bankrupt. 

• Like 8

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Sorry mate, I totally disagree. 

This is an owner who refuses to speak to any journo apart from Dom because he didn't like others asking questions of his advisor. This is an owner who isnt happy with us discussing his advisor on here. 

He's held  meetings with fans 

Sent out press releases 

Is always willing to be photographed with fans

Phones me every other day

No doubt he will send out a press release regarding this matter, then some fans will want clarification on that release  

• Like 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's held  meetings with fans 

Sent out press releases 

Is always willing to be photographed with fans

Phones me every other day

No doubt he will send out a press release regarding this matter, then some fans will want clarification on that release  

Do you mean the fans forums where he has spat his dummy out on more than one occasion when criticised by supporters.? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Forgive me as I've not read through every comment on here about this, so I may be repeating a question already asked 

But when the ground was sold to Sheffield 3 did we get a lease agreement in place for say 99 years like West Ham did 

And if we did would that legally transfer across if the worse case scenario were to happen and the ground ended up in somebody else's hands 

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The beautiful game we all fell in love with which was all about 22 players on the field and the supporters in the stand is dead. Football is vile, dirty and moraly bankrupt. 

Keep off Social Media and get your fellow fans to do the same same as that drives a large part of it. 

Do agree with you to some degree, soon as Sky appeared out of the murky depths football should have done a runner. 

23 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The club has never communicated that much in the past this owner has probably communicated more than any owner/chairperson and has never called us horrible names.  

What should we do if we get called horrible names ? 
I got called an idiot earlier and felt flattered.

• Haha 1