BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I don't know that why I asked can you secure a loan against a property you don't own.

I mean I would get a mortgage against a property I have not paid for, so presumable until DC new company has paid for the asset they purchased they cannot raise a mortgage against it.

I don't know that why I asked (I am hoping mk is online) 

Usually you ALWAYS get a mortgage against a property you don't own. Cos you need the money to buy it. I'm going to move house soon and I cant afford to buy the new house without the mortgage! The house is still collateral in case I don't pay the payments, but I don't already own it. I can then take additional lending up to the value of the property if i want any additional funds. 

Edited by Daizan10

What have the club said?

Yorkshire Live contacted Wednesday but were told they would not be commenting on the matter.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-hillsborough-chansiri-latest-19063877?fbclid=IwAR0wvPwoH4sBN7MKzS4QTWMawQusUoKp0aWKLFXd8UecBUioNgWfVied8TA

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What have the club said?

Yorkshire Live contacted Wednesday but were told they would not be commenting on the matter.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-hillsborough-chansiri-latest-19063877?fbclid=IwAR0wvPwoH4sBN7MKzS4QTWMawQusUoKp0aWKLFXd8UecBUioNgWfVied8TA

What a shock

I wonder when fans are allowed back into the stadium and no fans turn up whether the club will comment then. Or when they need us to buy the shirts or the Christmas merchandise whether they will comment then.

The only communication we seem to get from the club is when they want our money.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What a shock

I wonder when fans are allowed back into the stadium and no fans turn up whether the club will comment then. Or when they need us to buy the shirts or the Christmas merchandise whether they will comment then.

The only communication we seem to get from the club is when they want our money.

What do you want a daily email on the coming and goings of each employee and owner?  

He could give your a million pounds, your own executive box, free tickets and booze have the match commentated to you personally  by Barry Bannan and you would still moan and gripe and find fault.

What could he possibly say to satisfy you? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What do you want a daily email on the coming and goings of each employee and owner?  

He could give your a million pounds, your own executive box, free tickets and booze have the match commentated to you personally  by Barry Bannan and you would still moan and gripe and find fault.

What could he possibly say to satisfy you? 

Nope what I do want is when something as fundamental as what has happened, in a time when everything is going on in the world, for the club to remember without the fans there is no club.

People rightly or wrongly are worried what this means, if there is nothing to worry about let people know and put people minds at rest.

The clubs constant stance of no common, just makes it look like there is something to hide and then fans can only use the pass knowledge of the running of the club to assume there is a bigger problem just across the horizon.

• Haha 1

Why did Giddings start the show with the headline "Wednesday fans you don't own your ground anymore", the ownership of the ground hasn't changed in the last month, nothing has changed.  When was the program proclaiming the blades dont own their ground anymore and that the prince has a massive mortgage against it.  Where was the program about Rotherham not owning their ground and Tony Stewart having a massive mortgage against it?  Can you imagine the questions Monk would be facing if he had lost 8 games on the spin and only scored one goal in the opening 4 games, would it be along the lines of are you concerned for your position or would be blowing smoke up his arse like they are with Wilder. Obviously Neil will be along to tell us the local journalists are unbiased and great but the more you see & hear the harder it is to believe it.

• Like 4
Just now, room0035 said:

People rightly or wrongly are worried what this means 

That's their issue for freaking out like hyper gossipy old women

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Why did Giddings start the show with the headline "Wednesday fans you don't own your ground anymore", the ownership of the ground hasn't changed in the last month, nothing has changed.  When was the program proclaiming the blades dont own their ground anymore and that the prince has a massive mortgage against it.  Where was the program about Rotherham not owning their ground and Tony Stewart having a massive mortgage against it?  Can you imagine the questions Monk would be facing if he had lost 8 games on the spin and only scored one goal in the opening 4 games, would it be along the lines of are you concerned for your position or would be blowing smoke up his arse like they are with Wilder. Obviously Neil will be along to tell us the local journalists are unbiased and great but the more you see & hear the harder it is to believe it.

JESUS

CHRIST

*bangs head on desk*

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Maybe engage inn the debate instead of posting skits like this.

WHAT IS THE POINT???

You seem to think the local media are sat plotting stories to attack Wednesday, that the local pundits, journalists and radio presenters are ALL somehow in this conspiracy plot against Sheffield Wednesday and nobody else

lol

It's utterly pointless debating it with conspiracy theorist nutjobs

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Have you ever thought that the lack of any kind of communication from SWFC, on any subject, is one of the issues here. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What have the club said?

What a surprise. 

Just now, room0035 said:

Nope what I do want is when something as fundamental as what has happened, in a time when everything is going on in the world, for the club to remember without the fans there is no club.

People rightly or wrongly are worried what this means, if there is nothing to worry about let people know and put people minds at rest.

The clubs constant stance of no common, just makes it look like there is something to hide and then fans can only use the pass knowledge of the running of the club to assume there is a bigger problem just across the horizon.

And as soon as they comment it just produces another round of speculation, and what if scenarios.

I would think that part of the reason why DC is doing this is because he is remembering the fans and is trying to raise capital to pay the Season ticket rebate.

There is no money coming into the club certainly not enough to keep in running, what do you suggest he does to keep the club running in a time when everything is going on in the world?

Remember without an owner prepared to raise money, there is no club.

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's their issue for freaking out like hyper gossipy old women

Indeed but over the last 5 years when something has come out in the press about there being an issues at the club you would agreed that every single time there has ended up being an issue that affected us both on and off the pitch.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, vulva said:

Have you ever thought that the lack of any kind of communication from SWFC, on any subject, is one of the issues here. 

Didn't notice big press releases from the other clubs about their financial arrangements.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Fantastic response but please its programme, we are British after all.

Thanks

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WHAT IS THE POINT???

You seem to think the local media are sat plotting stories to attack Wednesday, that the local pundits, journalists and radio presenters are ALL somehow in this conspiracy plot against Sheffield Wednesday and nobody else

lol

It's utterly pointless debating it with conspiracy theorist nutjobs

OK, enlighten me why did Giddings start the show with the headline he did?

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Fantastic response but please its programme, we are British after all.

Thanks

Noted, I are only and engineer, I don't english very welllol

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

And as soon as they comment it just produces another round of speculation, and what if scenarios.

I would think that part of the reason why DC is doing this is because he is remembering the fans and is trying to raise capital to pay the Season ticket rebate.

There is no money coming into the club certainly not enough to keep in running, what do you suggest he does to keep the club running in a time when everything is going on in the world?

Remember without an owner prepared to raise money, there is no club.

I would expect the owner to put his money in to keep his asset running if he is unable to do that without mortgaging the club to the hilt, sell up to someone who has the finance to run the club.

As I keep getting told DC has loads of money, this action without knowing why because the club are not saying, suggest DC in fact has no money and is need to raise funds to keep the lights on and the bills paid.

• Haha 3