BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Why did Giddings start the show with the headline "Wednesday fans you don't own your ground anymore", the ownership of the ground hasn't changed in the last month, nothing has changed.  When was the program proclaiming the blades dont own their ground anymore and that the prince has a massive mortgage against it.  Where was the program about Rotherham not owning their ground and Tony Stewart having a massive mortgage against it?  Can you imagine the questions Monk would be facing if he had lost 8 games on the spin and only scored one goal in the opening 4 games, would it be along the lines of are you concerned for your position or would be blowing smoke up his arse like they are with Wilder. Obviously Neil will be along to tell us the local journalists are unbiased and great but the more you see & hear the harder it is to believe it.

Fantastic response but please its programme, we are British after all.

Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WHAT IS THE POINT???

You seem to think the local media are sat plotting stories to attack Wednesday, that the local pundits, journalists and radio presenters are ALL somehow in this conspiracy plot against Sheffield Wednesday and nobody else

lol

It's utterly pointless debating it with conspiracy theorist nutjobs

OK, enlighten me why did Giddings start the show with the headline he did?

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

And as soon as they comment it just produces another round of speculation, and what if scenarios.

I would think that part of the reason why DC is doing this is because he is remembering the fans and is trying to raise capital to pay the Season ticket rebate.

There is no money coming into the club certainly not enough to keep in running, what do you suggest he does to keep the club running in a time when everything is going on in the world?

Remember without an owner prepared to raise money, there is no club.

I would expect the owner to put his money in to keep his asset running if he is unable to do that without mortgaging the club to the hilt, sell up to someone who has the finance to run the club.

As I keep getting told DC has loads of money, this action without knowing why because the club are not saying, suggest DC in fact has no money and is need to raise funds to keep the lights on and the bills paid.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I understand all of that, I work in finance. We all borrow. And done lend, generally for profit. 

Second charge / secured lending isn’t anything new to most.

But how short is this term you are referring to. I’m genuinely interested- what’s the pay off. 

Liquidity.

I suspect DC's 'cash' comes from the family dividend yields from TUG which are bi-annual. Investment losses help offset local taxes I would imagine

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I would expect the owner to put his money in to keep his asset running if he is unable to do that without mortgaging the club to the hilt, sell up to someone who has the finance to run the club.

As I keep getting told DC has loads of money, this action without knowing why because the club are not saying, suggest DC in fact has no money and is need to raise funds to keep the lights on and the bills paid.

So in the middle of all these dealings DC has to drop everything and send you an email.   

Dear Room0035

I will be paying the programme company on Monday if thats ok with you.  Will contact you later today to update you on finalising the outstanding debt to the milkman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So in the middle of all these dealings DC has to drop everything and send you an email.   

Dear Room0035

I will be paying the programme company on Monday if thats ok with you.  Will contact you later today to update you on finalising the outstanding debt to the milkman. 

Now you are just been stupid which is what you seem to get when people on his site do not agree.

When the media announces that the club have mortgage their stadium and the local press pick up on it, documents are filed with government bodies and when ask the club provide the comment is no comment.

for me I think yes the lease the club can do it communicate what is going on with the fans. Would it really be that difficult for the media department to put a little press release out . No but instead we get nothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

OK, enlighten me why did Giddings start the show with the headline he did?

I don't think (as some do) that there's an agenda against us in the media.. but it would have really surprised me if he'd opened the show that way about United.

There may be some subconscious bias because our club could be perceived as not being media friendly?

Let's pray we haven't gone down the Bin Laden route..

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I’ve been critical of DCs running of this club, but in the current global financial climate, he appears to be doing the right things to keep the club going.

Selling up now is unlikely, unless he’s prepared to make a big loss.

• Like 2

Just now, room0035 said:

Now you are just been stupid which is what you seem to get when people on his site do not agree.

When the media announces that the club have mortgage their stadium and the local press pick up on it, documents are filed with government bodies and when ask the club provide the comment is no comment.

for me I think yes the lease the club can do it communicate what is going on with the fans. Would it really be that difficult for the media department to put a little press release out . No but instead we get nothing

You started it

Once you they inform you what are you going to with the knowledge?   

And the media message will be torn to shreds and another request for information will be asked for... so it goes on.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I don't think (as some do) that there's an agenda against us in the media.. but it would have really surprised me if he'd opened the show that way about United.

There may be some subconscious bias because our club could be perceived as not being media friendly?

Let's pray we haven't gone down the Bin Laden route..

I've just prayed so you don't have to worry about that any more. 

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You started it

Once you they inform you what are you going to with the knowledge?   

And the media message will be torn to shreds and another request for information will be asked for... so it goes on.

If the club say there is nothing to worry about its part and parcel of running the club then for one I am not on here posting. I think nothing to worry about we move on with our day.

The issue I have with no communication, is you then, look back to other instances in the last 3 or 4 years when we have had no comment the eventual information coming out that not been good.

Unless I missed a no common before we got cake ball then I stand corrected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, room0035 said:

If the club say there is nothing to worry about its part and parcel of running the club then for one I am not on here posting. I think nothing to worry about we move on with our day.

The issue I have with no communication, is you then, look back to other instances in the last 3 or 4 years when we have had no comment the eventual information coming out that not been good.

Unless I missed a no common before we got cake ball then I stand corrected.

The club has never communicated that much in the past this owner has probably communicated more than any owner/chairperson and has never called us horrible names.  

• Like 2