BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

That makes a change.

You keep goin on about payin the bills...why are yo so concerned that our millionaire footballers continue to milk the club..whilst our fans wait for their refunds

• Like 1
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Why would Chansiri need an "intermediary" to sell the stadium to himself? 

Yeah, baffles me too but I think that just has to be formality, how deals like this are officiated by a third party, who is impartial to both parties involved in the deal. Just to avoid Chansiri to scam himself during the sale of the stadium to himself lol

16 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

You keep goin on about payin the bills...why are yo so concerned that our millionaire footballers continue to milk the club..whilst our fans wait for their refunds

Already said he's doing it to raise money to pay for the season ticket rebates.  And if  he doesn't honour the players contracts they would sue him I presume. 

Already said he's doing it to raise money to pay for the season ticket rebates.  And if  he doesn't honour the players contracts they would sue him I presume. 

I said it b4 you..if you care to look back

Could be the 'loan' company calling in the debts or accepting assets.

Could be the reason for the 'ground sale' in the first place, FFP was all along a red herring.

(Just been watching NASA's secret files on Dave)

:rolleyes:

So Chansiri is going for a spendageddon then

Getting 60m into the hands of the club which he then repays to the lender over time 

Someone give Glenn Roeder a call

7 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Could be the 'loan' company calling in the debts or accepting assets.

Could be the reason for the 'ground sale' in the first place, FFP was all along a red herring.

(Just been watching NASA's secret files on Dave)

:rolleyes:

What do NASA know about Dave? 

• Haha 1

What do NASA know about Dave? 

Dave Hubble..

Made em a telescope, but they put it up wrong way round and thought Mars was 5000 light years away.

• Haha 1

No doubt I will get slaughtered for this post but god I hate some of our fanbase at times. A headline is issued and despite not having any details or the faintest understanding of what's going on, straight away they are on here slagging DC. Like everyone else, I don't know the full facts so will reserve judgement. However, what I do know, is that DC is the one currently keeping this club afloat financially so maybe we should show some gratitude. Yes he's made mistakes but if he goes, what do we have left? 150 years of history and no future.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Brommers said:

No doubt I will get slaughtered for this post but god I hate some of our fanbase at times. A headline is issued and despite not having any details or the faintest understanding of what's going on, straight away they are on here slagging DC. Like everyone else, I don't know the full facts so will reserve judgement. However, what I do know, is that DC is the one currently keeping this club afloat financially so maybe we should show some gratitude. Yes he's made mistakes but if he goes, what do we have left? 150 years of history and no future.

But we've had a little too much praise for DC over recent weeks after he brought in the players the club needed.

A little too much positivity was creeping in, so we have to be drawn back into the Nexus of financial Doomageddon stories and theories.

I think we've got enough to worry about on the pitch. Let DC handle the financial / EFL mess. After all the majority of the £100 million he burnt on the playing staff and agents fees was his money.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For the love of god can someone point me to a single mistake DC has made that’s giving you cause for concern now..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For what it’s worth here’s my take on the situation of Chansiri taking out a loan secured on the stadium.

If we believe all that has been said he has financed our club from day one with his own money/wealth. If that is the case  it may be true to say he’s put in £70- £100m Including the original purchase and covering year on losses since.

As I have intimated several times that his personal wealth must have been well and truly dented so getting a loan secured on the stadium may well mean he can repay himself a good percentage back. If he then walks at some point in the future his personal loses are somewhat reduced.

who said Chansiri is not a businessman !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1