Lee Bullen SPEAKS OUT

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

So Chansiri OUT and not Lee Bullen then?

Bullen has failed in every area he has ever been employed in by the club, since finishing his playing career - for some reason the club retain him. I have to agree and ask 'why is failure rewarded with him', more so a question to be put to the club.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Bullen has failed in every area he has ever been employed in by the club, since finishing his playing career - for some reason the club retain him. I have to agree and ask 'why is failure rewarded with him', more so a question to be put to the club.

Maybe he's supplying the house rentals for the recent and expected (this week) signings 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

And just as the clock was ticking to make it nearly a week before some numbskull did a Lee Bullen is to blame for everything post here it comes...

Should have seen social media, Twitter and Facebook yesterday. honestly. Loads out straight away, bullens fault, get rid, training in U23's to carry to first team

barmy

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

EXACTLY

THANK YOU for the endorsement

Makes my title 100% accurate

That's that settled then - thanks everyone

So, your headline essentially contains redundant information then... You should've made it just

Lee Bullen SPEAKS!!!

and then we could've clicked (still click bait, mind!) to see if Lee Bullen by miracle had regained his ability to speak (not that I was aware he'd lost it to begin with), or if he just had something interesting to share with us. I even added exclamation marks to really drive it home for you.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Because we're short of U23 players

All ours are in the first team

So we go window shopping pretending we're interested in players, get them on a 'trial' and play them to fill a shirt then rinse and repeat

lol

That’s not funny. It’s peoples livelihoods being messed with if you believe that’s the case.

47 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Should have seen social media, Twitter and Facebook yesterday. honestly. Loads out straight away, bullens fault, get rid, training in U23's to carry to first team

barmy

Oh I can believe it

People try the same thing on here but they get immediately called out for it mate

If more people called their nonsense out they'd stop and think before they post nonsense

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

So, your headline essentially contains redundant information then... You should've made it just

Lee Bullen SPEAKS!!!

and then we could've clicked (still click bait, mind!) to see if Lee Bullen by miracle had regained his ability to speak (not that I was aware he'd lost it to begin with), or if he just had something interesting to share with us. I even added exclamation marks to really drive it home for you.

Quick tip after reading this post..

Stick to the day job mate - Leave ME to do the headlines

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop